Fame caught JDS

I couldn t recognize Cigano in his breathtaking loss... i should have listened to his coach words.... he was saying every time to JDS, keep your hands high, dont drop your hands, show me your heart, JDS showed a lifetime heart, but his hands.... kept dropped down while Cain hunted his chin like a hungry wolf. Other thing, i felt JDS overly confident, and acting weird, saying things like " I known you guys like knockouts and im gonna give you one" . Jds should go back to his nature humble champion, if that happen he will count with everlasting fan support.
Worth to register.... it was beautiful how the his Brazilians fans supported him, rooting and screaming " CIGANO"!

In all, it's probably good for him to lose and lose in this fashion. It happens to everyone, not just in MMA, to get "destroyed" in one way or another.

The important thing is how he responds to defeat.

In all, it's probably good for him to lose and lose in this fashion. It happens to everyone, not just in MMA, to get "destroyed" in one way or another.

The important thing is how he responds to defeat.

You are right, I hope he comeback, better like Cain did...

Add jds to

Unmotivated bj penn
That look in his eyes liddell
Prime fedor
Unhealthy shogun
Old vitor
Unmotivated rampage
Overconfident jds

List

Btw cain spent some time talking about his new sponsor in affliction and how he is going to take what belongs to him, this is two way street, if jds caught cain again, we would be talking how cain talked to much about his sponsor and didnt concentrate on fighting lol

I called this before the fight. JDS won too easy last time and was getting a big ego about his abilities. This will humble him and he better come back more well rounded and stop trying to be the next Rampage of the HW division..

Cain caught JDS! Early in the 1st! He rushed him, put the pressure on and dropped him. JDS wasnt the same after that.

I agree that he was affected seriously with the success he got. I do not know how effective it was for him to lose the fight though.

He definitely knew that Cain would try to take him down, but he overlooked the fact that Cain knock people down too. He was over-confident with his striking against a fighter like Cain, who has multiple threats. JDS didn't know when to focus on take-down defense, and when to focus on striking defense. Eventually, his style became 90% defensive plus the exhaustion. You can't win a fight with fully defense focus.

Back