Falling in love with a fembot?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I absolutely believe this will happen someday. Artificial Intelligence will get to a point where some men will have fembots instead of real women. People also portray fake personalities online, pay for sex/love/attention, and crave intimacy and acceptance. Just the mere fact of having a "bot" accept you for who you are and make you feel loved (even if deep down you know it's a robot) will draw people to it.

I mean look at the guys who pay money and gifts to online IG models and pay for sex websites. They aren't necessarily paying for sex, they are paying for attention and acceptance and being noticed.

Sheeeeit, I would invest and become a fembot pimp

When this this can cook and clean, the wife is proper fucked.

By Felicia no more nagging or dirty kitchen lol.

thumb_sex_robots_a_necess5a603763a9c11.jpg

TS the question is ...

Will a SimSexBot be able to fake love and intimacy to her male companion as well as women today currently do?

Food for the sherdog incels. <45>

Anyone know some publicly traded companies that are on the forefront of this stuff

Hmmm....I can start my own small army of Asian fembots. <{silvanormal}>

So we're talking a full body suit with some kind of fleshlight attachment?
I was thinking more like

latest

booby_trap_hd_359.jpg

star trek holodeck. BTW this above pick raised an SJW debate about consent before SJW was popular. Since the DR, Gordie simulated was a real person and he fooled around with her computer Sim many argued that was akin to sexual assault.

Anyway on to a more serious answer, we know Sex can drive technology more than anything. And sex is pushing the boundaries of AR, and Robots with AI.

I could see a time when you have a person with VR or AR glasses

320195p.jpg

Interacting with a bare bones robotic interface with very positioned sex organ sims. So with the glasses you will be moving about rooms, interacting with a woman sim and then when you see her bend over it will be in a way perfectly positioned and matched up to the robotic sim sex organs. So you will be seeing the woman, and feeling like you are banking her while banging a interactive sim.

See the guy banging the stuffed torso above but think of it as an interactive robotic one.

When this this can cook and clean, the wife is proper fucked.

By Felicia no more nagging or dirty kitchen lol.

thumb_sex_robots_a_necess5a603763a9c11.jpg
Oh shit, you married one of the 4 women under 70 who can cook? Every chick I've dated is very good at ordering in restaurants(by that I mean never anything from the actual menu without a bunch of extra shit done and substitutions), and can usually bake junk, but not a single one could cook an actual meal.

I was thinking more like

latest

booby_trap_hd_359.jpg

star trek holodeck. BTW this above pick raised an SJW debate about consent before SJW was popular. Since the DR, Gordie simulated was a real person and he fooled around with her computer Sim many argued that was akin to sexual assault.

Anyway on to a more serious answer, we know Sex can drive technology more than anything. And sex is pushing the boundaries of AR, and Robots with AI.

I could see a time when you have a person with VR or AR glasses

320195p.jpg

Interacting with a bare bones robotic interface with very positioned sex organ sims. So with the glasses you will be moving about rooms, interacting with a woman sim and then when you see her bend over it will be in a way perfectly positioned and matched up to the robotic sim sex organs. So you will be seeing the woman, and feeling like you are banking her while banging a interactive sim.

See the guy banging the stuffed torso above but think of it as an interactive robotic one.

We talking home units or we going to VR cafes?

Gordie would tear up that nerdy spaceship engine chick

Back