Falling asleep only to become aware and awake

I've had this happen maybe twice. Both times I was on my stomach facing the wall... I couldn't move, and couldn't see anything but the wall but felt like something dreadful was approaching me in the room behind me. Ringing noise and deep, deep rumbling type noise to. It was frightening.

The auditory hallucinations and feeling of other presence are text book. Remember that it's all in your head. A right mind will give you pleasant experience. A cowardly mind state will just bring you insurmountable amounts of terror. Learn to control your thought.

I've had this happen maybe twice. Both times I was on my stomach facing the wall... I couldn't move, and couldn't see anything but the wall but felt like something dreadful was approaching me in the room behind me. Ringing noise and deep, deep rumbling type noise to. It was frightening.

For even the manliest of men it is a horrible phenomenon. I remember the worst one I had was, again, after a heavy night out with the lads. I was laying in bed being a slob for the day as I felt too hungover to move, watching the ITV news. Every so often I'd drift off then wake up. Except one time I woke up I was stuck, lying on my back looking at the television. I couldn't move as hard as I tried, but I could see the news story being about the hijackings over nigeria recently. Then the ringing, rumbling and sense of pure dread overcome me, like there was something over my shoulder preparing to kill me.

I woke up after 20,30 seconds and went straight to the bathroom to rinse my face. Horrible.

LOL You just indirectly called me a coward. I think we should meet up soon to fist-fight each other.

However, as someone has said, the right mind will pull you through it. Now when it happens I consciously rehearse to myself 'it isn't real, I'm dreaming, fuck the world' and it doesn't bother me.

LOL You just indirectly called me a coward. I think we should meet up soon to fist-fight each other.

Lol! Didn't mean it like that. But if you were to insist, I would take you up for a grappling session. Punches and kicks can be sometimes a bit too barbaric and uncivilized for my taste. But in the event we were to spar, I'd think I'd take you down and make you tap. Grappling is more of my thing ;) I'm a blue belt under the Avellan brothers btw.

Much love from Miami <3

Lol! Didn't mean it like that. But if you were to insist, I would take you up for a grappling session. Punches and kicks can be sometimes a bit too barbaric and uncivilized for my taste. But in the event we were to spar, I'd think I'd take you down and make you tap. Grappling is more of my thing ;) I'm a blue belt under the Avellan brothers btw.

Much love from Miami <3

I'll be down tomorrow, buns! Let do it :)

Sherdog MMA league. It's genius! There is money to be made here.

Main event; Jabba "the punk" Hutt vs. "the beast god"

Throw in some mods as the undercard.

Like I said in the prior post; sleep paralysis goes hand in hand with lucid dreaming.

Sleep paralysis is the body's way of keeping you from acting out your dreams. We go through this every night of our lives until the day we die believe it or not.

With out sleep paralysis, we can not dream properly. In rare cases, people sleep walk which is when your body didn't go into paralysis.

The feeling of becoming aware of sleep paralysis can be extremely frightening; trust me, I know. But with knowing what's happening, it can be quite pleasant. Embracing the paralysis will essentially put you in lucidity if done properly. I do it all the time. Doesn't scare me a bit. It's awesome.

same!

We can promote the hell out of it and bring in a lot of currency for the taking!

Pretty sure it's stress related. I've had it as well and the feeling was very unpleasant for me.

Back