Elections Fakenews fabricates Trump "bloodbath" hoax

Crazy that he was an American cultural icon for 30+ years Republicans/Democrats/Everyone may have not "loved" him but he was celebrated....then he opposed/defeated Hillary , and for 8 years+ it's been full "waves on the beach" erosion to destroy him. CIA/FBI/Elected Officials/Media have turned to 24 hour a day coverage to ruin him. Even now our lives are definitely worse than 3 years ago...and Biden's message is not "stick with me to see my plan through", it's "Trump is obsessed with revenge..so vote for me" after the last 7 years by the Democrats having been on a full blown Revenge Tour.

Last edited:
it appears that chatgpt's iq is greater than 70

GI_yU_jXUAAFr7r

at a rally, trump talks about china trying to make car plants in mexico then sneaking their cars into the country without paying tax at the border. trump then says he'll add a 100% tariff on them if he's elected and if he's not it will be a bloodbath as it pertains to china getting away with with this.

and of course.....the shitlib fake news machine paints him out to be a "violent tyrant dictator insurrectionist": "BREAKING NEWS! TRUMP SAYS THERE WILL BE BLOOD IF HE LOSES THE ELECTION!!"

GI2dnadWQAAfgD7

watch video for full context:

this is the same old:

drink bleach
mexicans are rapists
very fine people
overturn the election

...deranged fakenews bullshit we've heard for almost 10 years. you pussies should be ashamed of yourselves.

We all know they do this.

Beisen makes gaffs ALL OF THE TIME, and the media pretends like he is legit.

Everyone involved is a f**king clown.

Who did he stay in power? He moved out when he was suppose to. Didn't write any new policies after the date.

What do you think of the media taking all that out of context ?
He actively blocked Biden’s transition.

“There are no briefings being given about coronavirus, troop drawdowns in Afghanistan and Iraq, or aggression by China and Iran. No background checks being done for job applicants. No security clearances being conducted for potential Biden staffers.

This year, Biden was declared the winner of the presidential election on Nov. 7, four days after voting ended, and has since received 306 Electoral College votes, 36 more than needed. Yet a Trump appointee, Emily Murphy, the head of the General Services Administration, has failed to affirm that Biden won the election, refusing to trigger a process that would give Biden’s team access to federal resources.“

EDIT: I just saw your other post and it looks like this got resolved already.

This thread is awesome watching "Orange Man Bad" because I was told so Muppets go into full blown TDS.....Keep it coming
He speaks about the horrible illegals raping and pillaging America and uses Laken’s name. *TDS zombies, “How dare he call MS 13 rapists and murderers sub human”

Meanwhile Biden posts a disproved woke fantasy about a Trans person that took their life and blames it on evil words from other people.

The left’s base is something Orwell couldn’t have conceived…

You’re seriously going with the “He Who Smelt It, Dealt it” defence ?
Defense is spelled with an S, and pointing out your schizophrenia is a bit more level headed than your "it's still real to me, dammit" argument.

If the voices in your head have actually convinced you that Donald Trump, while talking about China exploiting trade loopholes, just randomly blurted out right in the middle that he also has plans to slaughter people in the streets, then went right back to talking about trade again, it's because you need to have the dosage adjusted on your medication.

Last edited:
Back