Failed drug tests

View attachment 720091
Whatever man...I only want to be on the same supplements of this guy.

Lol he isn't even that impressive looking in that pic tho.

Try taking your lazy ass to the gym and stop stop stuffing your face with doritos fat boy it will do wonders for your physique and your confidence.

Lol he isn't even that impressive looking in that pic tho.

Try taking your lazy ass to the gym and stop stop stuffing your face with doritos fat boy it will do wonders for your physique and your confidence.
Some-people-are-just-dicks.jpeg

I think everyone knows USADA has a list of pre-approved supplements.

Actually they don't. People think they know that but it's not true. USADA keeps a list of known supplements that have shown contamination but not a list of approved ones.

USADA doesn't have an approved supplements list. Your friend is talking nonsense.
Ok cool so how many ufc fights did you have? Maybe he said the UFC or someone else within. The point is fighters get a list whether that comes from the nfl, Donald Trump, the strip club etc they are given a list of what to use.

True, which is why fighters still get suspensions. It's still an error on their part. But that doesn't mean the tainted supplement excuse is bullshit.
It's a tainted supplement on a supplement they took the chance of taking that is the point. It's like when Matt Riddle or Nick Diaz got busted for pot and Dana goes listen the commission says you can't smoke pot so don't smoke pot. Whether pot should be banned or not is a whole other conversation and they have since made changes to the pot rule but the point is fighters do stuff outside of what they are told they can do and then complain later.

Ok cool so you many ufc fights did you have? Maybe he said the UFC or someone else within. The point is fighters get a list whether that comes from the nfl, Donald Trump, the strip club etc they are given a list of what to use.

You have no clue what you are talking about. And if you had the slightest amount of brains you wouldn't need to fight in the UFC to figure out whether USADA has an approved supplement list. The appropriate reaction from you should be to say "my bad, I was wrong."

If you are told you can use onnit and you go well fuck that I'm gonna use garden of life and it's tainted, that is your fuck up.

You have no clue what you are talking about. And if you had the slightest amount of brains you wouldn't need to fight in the UFC to figure out whether USADA has an approved supplement list. The appropriate reaction from you should be to say "my bad, I was wrong."
Like I said maybe it's not you usada and I got that wrong but fighters get a list of what they can use

“My friend”

Lol

USADA dont give you a list. The lists are done by NSF, informed Choice etc.
Onnit actually dont have very many certified products.

Yes but is the NSF handing out the list or is a USADA employee giving it to people? Checkmate.

My friend was in the UFC and was recently cut however he told me the contaminated supplement thing is all bullshit! He says USADA literally gives you exact names of all the supplements you are allowed to use. He used onnit and never had any problems. All the fighters that claim contaminated supplement are irresponsible for not just using the huge list of what they can use.
"friend". stopped reading. post his/her actual name.

my "friend" says you are lying. must be true.

My friend was in the UFC and was recently cut however he told me the contaminated supplement thing is all bullshit! He says USADA literally gives you exact names of all the supplements you are allowed to use. He used onnit and never had any problems. All the fighters that claim contaminated supplement are irresponsible for not just using the huge list of what they can use.

"My friend was in the UFC"
Lol
Sounds believable

Makes me think you may actually not even have friends

Is there any reason USADA couldn't just restrict supplements to those only on the lists?

Well going forward thats essentially what happens.

If you test positive as result of certified supplement, no sanction.

If you test positive as a result of a non-certified supplement, you are fucked (likely 12-18 months)

Diego Sanchez and OSP got lucky today because theirs came prior to the "Use certified supplements" warning from USADa in November

Yes but is the NSF handing out the list or is a USADA employee giving it to people? Checkmate.

its not a printed list, its an online database.

printed lists are flawed because they are out of date the minute they are printed.

5'10 man who walks around 190 lbs at sub 10% body fat is not jacked? LOL
He's in good shape for sure, but not in the sense that you would call bodybuilders as JACKED. Call me naive, but if that look in that pic is impossible without PEDs then why would anyone bother working out?

He's in good shape for sure, but not in the sense that you would call bodybuilders as JACKED. Call me naive, but if that look in that pic is impossible without PEDs then why would anyone bother working out?
The difference is that bodybuilders, yes even natty ones, primary focus on gaining muscle and strength at the cost of endurance. GSP is able to keep up a high pace for 25 minutes against world class athletes while being jacked. Naturals simply don't have the recovery capacity to do both.. also no way in hell he was natty here, even some puffiness to his nipples.
xCTrP0G.png

I was in the UFC too, matter of fact I am the UFC.

Back