Failed drug tests

FutureBwChamp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My friend was in the UFC and was recently cut however he told me the contaminated supplement thing is all bullshit! He says USADA literally gives you exact names of all the supplements you are allowed to use. He used onnit and never had any problems. All the fighters that claim contaminated supplement are irresponsible for not just using the huge list of what they can use.

He says USADA literally gives you exact names of all the supplements you are allowed to use. He used onnit and never had any problems.

USADA dont give you a list. The lists are done by NSF, informed Choice etc.
Onnit actually dont have very many certified products.

didn't multiple of the contaminated substance cases come from substances on the approved list? Sounds like your boy is just a salty bum.

I think everyone knows USADA has a list of pre-approved supplements.

This doesn't necessarily mean the contaminated supplements excuse is always "bullshit". Sometimes fighters take other supplements.

I think everyone knows USADA has a list of pre-approved supplements.

This doesn't necessarily mean the contaminated supplements excuse is always "bullshit". Sometimes fighters take other supplements.
That is the point if you take other supplements not on the list you are not a victim.

My friend was in the UFC and was recently cut however he told me the contaminated supplement thing is all bullshit! He says USADA literally gives you exact names of all the supplements you are allowed to use. He used onnit and never had any problems. All the fighters that claim contaminated supplement are irresponsible for not just using the huge list of what they can use.

USADA doesn't have an approved supplements list. Your friend is talking nonsense.

I think everyone knows USADA has a list of pre-approved supplements. .

no, they dont

The UFC and USADa however do recognise NSF, Informed Sport and a couple of others are being valid certification agencies.

didn't multiple of the contaminated substance cases come from substances on the approved list?

No, theres not a single instance of a positive test caused by any supplement certified by NSF, IS/IC, BSCG or Cologne List

That is the point if you take other supplements not on the list you are not a victim.
True, which is why fighters still get suspensions. It's still an error on their part. But that doesn't mean the tainted supplement excuse is bullshit.

USADA do not provide a "List"

The UFC recognise NSF, Informed choice and others. USADA do not have a list, nor do they test supplements.

Contaminated supplements is a joke excuse for testing positive. People who believe otherwise are incredibly naive or under the age of 12.

No, theres not a single instance of a positive test caused by any supplement certified by NSF, IS/IC, BSCG or Cologne List
Is there any reason USADA couldn't just restrict supplements to those only on the lists?

USADA dont give you a list. The lists are done by NSF, informed Choice etc.
Onnit actually dont have very many certified products.

no, they dont

The UFC and USADa however do recognise NSF, Informed Sport and a couple of others are being valid certification agencies.

USADA do not provide a "List"

The UFC recognise NSF, Informed choice and others. USADA do not have a list, nor do they test supplements.
Yeah but...... what about USADA's list bro?

Back