FACTS about Conor vs Khabib

Still waiting. Or are you just going to continue proving you have no arguments?

Sansnom is a known troll, and not a very good or funny one at that.

Only the other bad trolls support him.

The smarter trolls and reasonable posters don’t give two fucks what the dipshit says.

If he was banned Sherdog would become a more intelligent place.

Sansnom is a known troll, and not a very good or funny one at that.

Only the other bad trolls support him.

The smarter trolls and reasonable posters don’t give two fucks what the dipshit says.

If he was banned Sherdog would become a more intelligent place.
No need to call me a troll because I upset you in another thread.

I've contributed more to this forum than you ever have with your nutthugger threads.

Now wipe them tears.

I've contributed more to this forum than you ever have with your nutthugger threads.

Now wipe them tears.

All I’ve seen you “contribute” is the same dick sucking wrestler gif and OP dumbass overused comments.

I’ve thought you a bad poster for awhile but usually let someone prove it before I fire.

Well, you sir have proven to be a worthless poster.

All I’ve seen you “contribute” is the same dick sucking wrestler gif and OP dumbass overused comments.

I’ve thought you a bad poster for awhile but usually let someone prove it before I fire.

Well, you sir have proven to be a worthless poster.
Who are you to judge the quality of someone elses posts?

What exactly have you contributed to this forum?

From what I've seen, all your threads and posts have been terrible so far.

Three indisputable facts about this matchup:

1.) Khabib isn't a finisher when fighting against top competition.

2.) Conor has freak KO power, impeccable timing, is an excellent judge of distance, and is capable of finishing the fight AT ANY TIME if standing.

3.) Every round starts on the feet. Even if Conor gets taken down and held there every single round, that means Conor will have AT LEAST FIVE chances to land that one shot that puts Khabib on queer street. When we look at Conor's record, we know that he rarely needs more than three chances, sometimes only one.

Those claiming Conor has no chance against Khabib are delusional. As dominant as Khabib has been, he hasn't fought anyone nearly as dangerous as Conor. This is another classic striker vs grappler matchup. We've seen those go both ways all throughout the years.

Go ahead and call me a casual, fact is I watched Art Jimmerson walk into the octagon with one boxing glove on PPV, when many of you weren't even a tingle in your fathers' nutsack.

Nice that you mentioned Art Jimmerson...

1) The UFC/MMA have proven that in a grappler vs. striker fight, the grappler wins 9/10 times.

2) Royce Gracie has shitty striking, and he wrecked Art Jimmerson, who was a 29-5 pro boxer.

3) Conor was taken down at will and smashed by an undersized, last-minute-replacement Chad Mendez.

4) Khabib is the biggest, strongest, and best MMA wrestler with the most devasting pressure and gnp Conor has ever faced.

Who are you to judge the quality of someone elses posts?

What exactly have you contributed to this forum?

From what I've seen, all your threads and posts have been terrible so far.

Im a better poster and smarter person than you.

Therefore, I can criticize you and be accurate.

I wouldn’t deem you intelligent enough to critique even a purely WMMA forum.

Im a better poster and smarter person than you.

Therefore, I can critize you and be accurate.

I wouldn’t deem you intelligent enough to critique even an wmma forum.
Most mentally retarded people don't realize they are actually retarded. But the people around them do. That seems to be your case.

Your whole post of "facts" , burns down to u basically.saying he has.a punchers chance... But will get it at least 5x but rarely needs more than 3x.... Which is what everyone already knows... Conor has.1 way to win the fight. I expect he will get more than 5 opportunities to throw the left. Even tho khabib may not always finish a fighter doesnt mean he cant. Its a tough matchup for conor. Its a tough matchup for anyone in the division. Mendez had little trouble taking down conor without being koed but made stupid decisions that gave up position. He has conor cut in round one. Khabib is far better than medez at takedowns. He is also far better at keeping people down with wrist rides and keeps position most of the time. I know conor was slightly injured but i feel like 10 days notice for chad and the huge reach advantage made up for it. He didnt seem too slowed when throwing a variety of kicks. I think chad with a full camp may win that fight, and i think khabib with his top game so far superior to chads only makes it easier for khabib to get him down and keep him there. It will be very hard for conor not to be taken down and gassed out.

So, if Khabib finish Conor, it's mean, he was not top competition?

2.) Conor has freak KO power, impeccable timing, is an excellent judge of distance, and is capable of finishing the fight AT ANY TIME if standing.

3.) Every round starts on the feet. Even if Conor gets taken down and held there every single round, that means Conor will have AT LEAST FIVE chances to land that one shot that puts Khabib on queer street. When we look at Conor's record, we know that he rarely needs more than three chances, sometimes only one.

Those claiming Conor has no chance against Khabib are delusional. As dominant as Khabib has been, he hasn't fought anyone nearly as dangerous as Conor. This is another classic striker vs grappler matchup. We've seen those go both ways all throughout the years.

Go ahead and call me a casual, fact is I watched Art Jimmerson walk into the octagon with one boxing glove on PPV, when many of you weren't even a tingle in your fathers' nutsack.
Conor is Bi. Khabib is Halal.

Seen this thread all the time and in comments on other threads. This is the reason why Conor fans are so disliked, you guys just never give up. Plus i'm seeing more people siding with Conor as of recently so it's not like it's gonna be a huge sherdog shock if Conor wins.

Orange belts shouldn't be allowed to post threads

Conor struggled with cardio before but even more important he struggled with heart before.

Against Diaz he went into desperation mode twice. He shot for a desperate TD and on the floor he gave up his back both after eating good shots.

This leads me to believe that if Conor does need the round to end to get back to the feet he will not make it to the fifth.

Now wipe them tears.

When you're a grown man talking about how much you've "contributed" to an internet forum, it's time to rethink your life.

Last edited:
Nice that you mentioned Art Jimmerson...

1) The UFC/MMA have proven that in a grappler vs. striker fight, the grappler wins 9/10 times.

2) Royce Gracie has shitty striking, and he wrecked Art Jimmerson, who was a 29-5 pro boxer.

3) Conor was taken down at will and smashed by an undersized, last-minute-replacement Chad Mendez.

4) Khabib is the biggest, strongest, and best MMA wrestler with the most devasting pressure and gnp Conor has ever faced.

1.) and 2.) For every Jimmerson/Gracie there's a Silva/Maia. In modern MMA it's far more even and most big fights are won and lost due to striking.

3.) And we all saw what happened as soon as Chad slowed down. Khabib gets tired, too.

4.) Can't argue with that. Will it be enough? we will find out.

Fact.

Conor is 4-0 in title fights against legit champions. 5-0 including interim belts.

Fact
Khabib has never even fought a champion.

Wait, every round starts on the feet?

Since when?

CONOR doesnt have FREAK KO power! I know your trying to make him sound like a superhero,but fact is he only has 1 ko on his ufc record.

Conor has to land 3-4 punches before gets a TKO. Go watch his fights. Think it took like 5 shots to put Eddie away.

Sucks for Conor cuz Khabib is guna shot if he's dazed or hurt.

FACT. If you hold them both underwater long enough eventually they will drown.
FACT. There will be a referee.
FACT. Miss Lippy's car is green.

FACT: I stole this shirt from Frank.

When you're a grown man talking about how much you've "contributed" to an internet forum, it's time to rethink your life.
When you're a grown man and edit a reply you wrote to someone over an hour earlier on a forum, it's time to rethink your life.

I can only recall once where Conor clean koed someone. His power is overrated

I guess a lot will depend on how good Khabib's chin really is and I think he will need a granite chin as he doesn't really roll with the punches the way Nate did and its hard not to see Conor landing before he gets the takedown.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back