FACTS about Conor vs Khabib

Three indisputable facts about this matchup:

1.) Khabib isn't a finisher when fighting against top competition.

2.) Conor has freak KO power, impeccable timing, is an excellent judge of distance, and is capable of finishing the fight AT ANY TIME if standing.

3.) Even if Conor gets taken down and held there every single round, that means Conor will have AT LEAST FIVE chances to land that one shot that puts Khabib on queer street. When we look at Conor's record, we know that he rarely needs more than three chances, sometimes only one.

Those claiming Conor has no chance against Khabib are delusional. As dominant as Khabib has been, he hasn't fought anyone nearly as dangerous as Conor. This is another classic striker vs grappler matchup. We've seen those go both ways all throughout the years.

Go ahead and call me a casual, fact is I watched Art Jimmerson walk into the octagon with one boxing glove on PPV, when many of you weren't even a tingle in your fathers' nutsack.
1) Only partially true. I wouldn't say that Khabib CANNOT sub top opponents on the ground, but chooses not to as sub attempts sometimes give the opponent a chance to escape it, reverse the position or stand up. Therefore he's more than satisfied with smashing his opponent and winning the round 10-8.

3) Saying that Conor has five chances (5 rounds) to get a KO/TKO is quite an overstatement since we have evidence of him gassing/losing the power after 2-3 rounds tops.

I'm mostly with you except for "freak KO power" Conor has good precision and timing, but he's landed flush and had dudes walk through it (Nate for example). He is a killer though and could easily catch Khabib. It's a 50/50 fight I think.

Khabib will get hit coming in to clinch and look for takedowns. The questions are 1. Can his chin take it? 2. If it can, can Conor survive on the ground? Khabib's chin will decide the outcome of this fight.

Yet another insecure Conor fan trying to convince themselves, and Sherdog that Conor will win.
<1>
If Conor wins, cool.

If Khabib wins, cool.
What, you think these incels have something else they could be doing besides spouting gibberish on Sherdog?

Fact #2 is a lie.

He couldn't finish Nate twice, or Mayweather.

Didn't even KO Paulie in training.

Not Capable against Non-midgets.

The art jimmerson line at the end gave it away so clearly. But you're getting alot of bites. I guess Sherdog is full of more idiots than I thought.

2.) Conor has freak KO power, impeccable timing, is an excellent judge of distance, and is capable of finishing the fight AT ANY TIME if standing.

3.) Even if Conor gets taken down and held there every single round, that means Conor will have AT LEAST FIVE chances to land that one shot that puts Khabib on queer street. When we look at Conor's record, we know that he rarely needs more than three chances, sometimes only one.

Those claiming Conor has no chance against Khabib are delusional. As dominant as Khabib has been, he hasn't fought anyone nearly as dangerous as Conor. This is another classic striker vs grappler matchup. We've seen those go both ways all throughout the years.

Go ahead and call me a casual, fact is I watched Art Jimmerson walk into the octagon with one boxing glove on PPV, when many of you weren't even a tingle in your fathers' nutsack.

Freak KO power? Whatcha talm bout son??? The man hits hard but it's in noooo way 'freak ko' power. Freak KO power is Anthony Johnson/Francis Ngannou.

As dominant as Conor has been, he hasn't fought anyone nearly as dangerous as Khabib. The man literally destroys anyone he fights. Oh and, history has proven that in a classic striker vs grappler match, the grappler wins almost every time. However, in modern MMA, there is no more striker vs grappler fights. It's all about how well rounded the other fighter is, and I really hate how some people refer to it as a /classic/ striker vs grappler match.
Classic striker vs grapper is karate dojo vs bjj dojo like in the old days.

The fact that some random guy on the internet says he watched some of the first fights in ufc history just to add credibility to his post means nothing. I could say I banged Gal Gadot on a $500,000 Turkish rug in Trump's office while his wife Melania made me coffee and The Weeknd was singing 'Starboy', that doesn't make it true.

He only has a punchers chance.

sometimes it is better a fast KO than raped for 25 minutes

Why is it that whenever people start a post with FACTS it doesn't contain any facts?

"2) Conor has FREAK KO power" is a fact?

It wasn't freak enough to put away Nate Diaz.
Or is it a fact that Diaz had "freak chin"?

Don't try to make your opinions pass like facts. It's the same as me saying "FACT: Khabib never lost!"

I'm not gonna call you a casual, but I will call you a retard for presenting mostly a bunch of opinions as facts.

You're a shit poster

Not true. At least that hasn't been proven yet. Many a time Khabib has come back after a layoff against good competition and has given octagon time precedence over the finish.

Not true again, Conor has impeccable timing but not freak KO power. In the UFC he only knocked out Aldo clean and that was because Aldo was coming in to his punch.

Wrong. Khabib needs just one take down and Conor won't be the same fighter. He will be gassed and won't be catching a second breath like in the Diaz fight.

Get your facts right mate

Here is Khabib finishing one of the best grapplers of all time in grappling
I am not sure that he will win and i am not saying that, but if he gets his arms around Conor i just can't see Conor not tapping.

Nice troll job. Probably could have gotten more clicks if you put BREAKING in the title.

LOL
The only fact you need: Conor runs out of gas faster than a 90 years old chain smoker.
Khabib takes him down once, chances are, Conor is done.

FACT: Conor always gasses early and he’s never finished anyone past the 2nd round, so he really only has 2 chances to knock Khabib out.

Go ahead and call me a casual, fact is I watched Kimura sub Helio before you ever even watched Art Jimmerson box.

It's hilarious when prognosticators claim that Conor will lose if it goes past 3 rounds. Can you imagine what Khabib's face will look like if he manages to stay conscious and it goes into the championship rounds?

Conor couldn’t finish his opponent in his last tree fights, he’s on the way out, skills degrading

Back