• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fact: past-prime Fedor has a 70% chance of catching Stipe in a exchange and KOing him stif

I’m the biggest Fedor mark in the world but this is no.1 bullshit. Stipe just needs to land a stiff jab and Fedor would be out. I just don’t see how Fedor manages to get Stipe into that kind of exchange.

It’s sad though. Prime Fedor would wreck Stipe, bad. Real bad.

No, this kind of thinking has gotten him is humiliating bouts vs meathead and nobodies like Maldonaldo. Fedor should be going against other past-prime fighters where things can be exciting.

Stop trying to kill the joy of legends who should have retired a long time ago even more, we don't need it.

If Econoreem almost did it I don't see why Fedor cannot

Well if Fjodor connects and hits the target, i'm sure he could (still) KO any heavyweight.

The thing is to be able to connect right on the button on Stipe, which is easier said than done.

But if Struve did it... :D

Fedor always has that dangerous KO-power though, just like Hendo.

Fedor is just too slow now. Plain and simple. That speed power combo was lethal. He’s just older and chin appears to be weaker. Not a knock against fedor just the way it works. Getting old sucks.

Lemme break it down for ya. Would you rather be with Stipe a GENETIC FREAK to be satisfied every night? Or would you rather be with that fatass Fedor??
c18.gif

No Stipe is not a superhero. Because he beat the UFC HW defense record everyone thinks he's the best ever lmfao. As soon as he loses the belt and subsequently the hype, he'll be back to being viewed as a bit above average.
Stipe is far above average. What is this shit? Do you even watch his fights?

fedor is my favorite fight but at this point in his career no possible way its a 70% chance maybe 25 at best. Hell even in his prime the fight is 50/50 maybe 60/40 in fedors favor.

Prime Fedor vs Stipe would be amazing to watch. Slow and chinny Fedor with lack of reaction time vs Stipe is not what I ever want to see.

His reign was the greatest of all time for HWs, but everyone ages and when you're not in your prime you're not beating Prime top guys.

If Econoreem almost did it I don't see why Fedor cannot

Fact: Fedor got dropped to a knee by Mir, knocked out by mitrione and Hendo and got smashed by Bigfoot. While Fedor can catch Stipe. Do not act like Maldonado didn't just beat his ass.

This is the difference between real heavyweights and guys who think about maybe moving up to heavyweight.... real heavyweights have true raw power to ko/tko their opponents any time during a fight. Fedor while slower, older, and honestly not looking very great, still has enough of that raw power to hurt and finish his opponent even though that opponent is bigger. Stipe at this point SHOULD beat Fedor but Fedor has a style and power which will always give him that chance no matter who he fights.

No Stipe is not a superhero. Because he beat the UFC HW defense record everyone thinks he's the best ever lmfao. As soon as he loses the belt and subsequently the hype, he'll be back to being viewed as a bit above average.

At least he's in the UFC and didn't avoid it.

Fedor is an old man with a lot of fucking mileage. He always has a chance because he's a legend but Stipe is in his prime, big, strong.. silly matchup at this point.

This is the difference between real heavyweights and guys who think about maybe moving up to heavyweight.... real heavyweights have true raw power to ko/tko their opponents any time during a fight. Fedor while slower, older, and honestly not looking very great, still has enough of that raw power to hurt and finish his opponent even though that opponent is bigger. Stipe at this point SHOULD beat Fedor but Fedor has a style and power which will always give him that chance no matter who he fights.

Truth, as long as they can't avoid sloppy haymakers and loopy uppercuts, then they're fucked.

I don't agree, but i would love to see Fedor fight in the UFC. Fuck it, let Stipe retire Fedor for good. And by retired for good i mean vegetable state retired. Mahamad Ali esque , joe.
<Goldie11>

Back