Fact: past-prime Fedor has a 70% chance of catching Stipe in a exchange and KOing him stif

Econoreem is way sneakier than Fedor. lol@ current Fedor being a favorite against Stipe.

I mean anyone has a chance.

I don't want to see that fight for Fedors sake.

Here comes the you're-only-good-as-your-last-fight

I mean it's HW so anything can happen (you're pulling that 70% out your ass tho), but the chances of Fedor being in the UFC are almost 0 so there is that

I'd say fedor has a 15% chance of winning, 85% chance of losing.

Regardless, the fight wouldn't see a second round

Even Ronda Rousey can KO Stiopic under the right circumstances.

Nah, past prime Fedor has a 200% chance of getting vanquished by any HW that packs a punch.

If Mitrione did it, then anyone can.

Evidently opinions have turned into facts and nobody told me.

Prime Fedor for sure had 70% chance. This Fedor is probably closer to 30%

Normally If you go 1 on 1 with another fighter you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But Stipe is a GENETIC FREAK and hes not normal. So Fedor has a 25% chance at BEST at beat Stipe.

I wouldn't bet against Chael KO'ing him stiff. His chin is so terrible even a glancing strike will put him out.

Normally If you go 1 on 1 with another fighter you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But Stipe is a GENETIC FREAK and hes not normal. So Fedor has a 25% chance at BEST at beat Stipe.

No Stipe is not a superhero. Because he beat the UFC HW defense record everyone thinks he's the best ever lmfao. As soon as he loses the belt and subsequently the hype, he'll be back to being viewed as a bit above average.

No Stipe is not a superhero. Because he beat the UFC HW defense record everyone thinks he's the best ever lmfao. As soon as he loses the belt and subsequently the hype, he'll be back to being viewed as a bit above average.

Lemme break it down for ya. Would you rather be with Stipe a GENETIC FREAK to be satisfied every night? Or would you rather be with that fatass Fedor??

Stipe chin and timing are really good, he's not Mir. I wouldn't give todays Fedor much of a chance.

Back