Fact. Hitting your opponent after he's out is cowardly, douchey and unsportsmanlike.

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously. Wtf people. Sometimes I think fans forget these are real guys and girls taking this type of punishement. They're fucking human beings who have lives, children, friends, spouses, family, etc...so when I see people applauding strikes after a very obvious ko it makes me sick. Where's the basic human decency?

Seriously. Wtf people. Sometimes I think fans forget these are real guys and girls taking this type of punishement. They're fucking human beings who have lives, children, friends, spouses, family, etc...so when I see people applauding strikes after a very obvious ko it makes me sick. Where's the basic human decency?

PpBQgcA.gif

Adrenalin

ya its part of the reason why i dont like dan henderson dude acts like scum in the cage and everyone here lets it go because they are all muricans just like their hero hendo

Maybe it's accidental? Plus you shouldn't stop til the ref tells you to stop. Fighters know the risk before they get in the cage. This ain't volleyball

I don't like it either. But to each his own i guess.

I also think it makes you look more badass walking off like Hunt does.

Maybe it's accidental? Plus you shouldn't stop til the ref tells you to stop. Fighters know the risk before they get in the cage. This ain't volleyball
It shows poor sportsmanship when a guy is clearly out cold imo.

Henderson (Bisping, Wand 2, Lombard), Rampage (Wand 3), and Lawler (Trigg) are the most egregious examples that come to mind. I'm sure there are more that I can't immediately recall.

Fact: walking away like Palhares or Anderson Silva instead of finishing the match is incredibly stupid.

It cost Anderson Silva a win against Bisping, so you can't fault a fighter for keeping going until the ref steps in.

"Out cold" doesn't happen a whole lot. Flash knockouts are more common, and the ref doesn't always stop the fight, so it's in the fighters best interest to have the mentality to go until they get pulled off by the ref.

Not everyone can be as cool in the cage as Hunto.

Stopped reading at "Fact"

Fact: walking away like Palhares or Anderson Silva instead of finishing the match is incredibly stupid.

When did Anderson do that?

Back