• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fact: Conor has never KO'd anybody with a good chin. His power is the biggest myth of our time.

Considering what ts just said, Miocic or even JDS never had KO power ability also. Or many others.

Stop talking crap
Fact is the punch wasn't even at 100% more like 50 % power
Fact aldo was never KO before that and it's not like he old
Fact conor was moving back and barely touched him with his power
Those bombs he through on diaz would ko and FW
So stop behaving like a dumbass salty hater

You sir, are stupid

I'm guessing English isn't your first language as you appear to have reading comprehension issues. I'll break it down for you more clearly. Everyone has power when they throw haymakers and overhands. True power is when a fighter doesn't need to reach back to hurt his opponent.

What does "buddeh" mean? Is that like hip Sherdog lingo for buddy? Enthralling.
What you described is true 'precision' not power, well done kid.

4 year UFC career vs 13 year UFC career.

His fights outside the UFC don't count toward his UFC career, unless Conor's also count.

1. vitors 1st fight in the ufc wasnt 13 yrs ago.

2. if you consider conors regional shows on par with PRIDE, then i dont know what to tell you.

most people consider pride, the ufc and strikeforce of equal quality, with bellator next.

conors regional is far below m-1.

I love when MMA noobs make a thread that fully reveals the extent of their noobiness.

What you described is true 'precision' not power, well done kid.
What are you even talking about anymore? Nobody was more precise than Pernell Whitaker and he couldn't KO a 90 year old woman.

Mosley, Canelo, Pacquiao, Cotto, Maidana etc etc...

There is a huge difference between hitting hard and hitting as hard as Conor does.

This fight can only go in 2 ways.

Conor TKO's Floyd within 4 rounds or Floyd wins by UD and outpoints Conor totally.

What are you even talking about anymore? Nobody was more precise than Pernell Whitaker and he couldn't KO a 90 year old woman.
Well he didn't have the priviliege of wearing 4 oz gloves while being the bigger guy against almost all his opponents while having a 5 inch reach advantage against them all.

Nobody was faster and more precise than Mayweather and he couldn't bust an egg. Conor is legit heavy handed.

Amir Khan is faster yet he is worse than Floyd. Fighting IQ of May is the key of his game.

i dont actually believe conor has remarkable power at all. he has great placement, thats it.

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

^ does this look like a massive hammer of a blow to anyone? he catches aldo right on edge of the chin, thats the only story here. just a little nudge in the right place. he's not roy nelson bombing overhands.
it takes intelligence to get a KO not power.

Well he didn't have the priviliege of wearing 4 oz gloves while being the bigger guy against almost all his opponents while having a 5 inch reach advantage against them all.
Wtf does that have to do with a general discussion about power? Holy shit, dude, get it together.

You put way too much effort into this terrible thread.

What a shit thread.

Only ones thinking he's some ko artist are casuals and those who Dana tries to tell that to and believe him. Tko and KO are vastly dif and he has more ko's prior to the ufc then while in it. Plus, he was losing the standup to Mendes before Chad gassed and was getting touched up on the feet at first by Siver.

This thread is an absolute joke and I'm far from a Conor stan. I still believe Jens Pulver was the hardest hitting southpaw I've seen, so I agree that he's not the hardest hitter out there, but acting like Conor doesn't have serious power is just downright stupid.

Back