Facing McGregor: Mike Wood relives his 16 second KO loss to the Dubliner in 2011

the article read like a scripture for a can diary.

cannedgoat.png

I had got never against MG but after a year or so of talks and bullshits i'm very pissed off and actually i can't stand the guy.

I'm more interested in hearing from the two guys who subbed McGregory in 30 seconds each, and how easy he was to takedown. Just imagine what the USA wrestlers will be able to to do him if he was easily taken down by two non-wrestling Irishman.

I'm more interested in hearing from the two guys who subbed McGregory in 30 seconds each, and how easy he was to takedown. Just imagine what the USA wrestlers will be able to to do him if he was easily taken down by two non-wrestling Irishman.

One of the guys was an Eastern European with 15 sub wins on his record. He was ranked #1 or #2 in Europe at one point.

The other guy, yes he was an Irishman, who later went 7-0 as a pro boxer. The fact that he took Conor down immediately says a lot about how he wanted no part of McGregor's standup.

uc5CJ2m.jpg

So because he lost years ago, he is terrible in that aspect of MMA?

Look at Jose Aldo, he lost by RNC to Luciano Azevedo. Just imagine what the grapplers will be able to do to him if he was easily subbed years ago :rolleyes:

So because he lost years ago, he is terrible in that aspect of MMA?

Look at Jose Aldo, he lost by RNC to Luciano Azevedo. Just imagine what the grapplers will be able to do to him if he was easily subbed years ago :rolleyes:

This?

Jose_Aldo_Knees_and_Pounds_Chad_Mendes_-_UFC_1421.gif

I think the argument is silly but you could point to him holding the cage during that

Aldo Koing Mendes in the 1st just shows that you can lose by submission (or any method) and improve and close those holes in your game

I think the argument is silly but you could point to him holding the cage during that

Aldo Koing Mendes in the 1st just shows that you can lose by submission (or any method) and improve and close those holes in your game

which is exactly my point.

Cub got subbed by jens in like 30 seconds.. What a can

Back