Facebook to Banks: Give Us Your Data, We’ll Give You Our Users

Don't forget to invest in a fireproof bed mattress safe. Or simply purchase some PVC pipping, fill it with bullion and bury them in your yard. ;)

Chemicals in PVC eat away at copper, silver, and gold alloys. At first, it appears as green streaks or haze, then turns to blobs as the chemicals eat away at the surface of the metals.

Chemicals in PVC eat away at copper, silver, and gold alloys. At first, it appears as green streaks or haze, then turns to blobs as the chemicals eat away at the surface of the metals.
I took it for granted that one would wrap them much like stacks of normal coins in rolls of paper prior to putting them in the PVC tube. May that should also include them being sealed in plastic as well prior to tube stuffing.

Facebook? With the way it's going, it's more like Facefuck.

I know you're being funny, but every year I do a few fence installation jobs and freelance development work advertising a 15% discount if paid in precious metals. Bullion, junk silver, and scrap jewelry mostly. I have an acid test kit for silver, gold, and platinum group metals that I carry with me quite often.
I was only half joking.

Back