Facebook and Instagram Ban Proud Boys, Founder

Check their Wiki for the overview.

It's an explicitly violent organization that is mostly made up of extremely racist, sexist young men who give what little money they have to an asshole named Gavin. Hopefully they find themselves a terrorist designation and their leader goes to prison for a long time. That's where this is headed at the moment.

Go to jail? For what? Fascist. Terrorists? Get outta town. Your mind is silliness.

It's an explicitly violent organization that is mostly made up of extremely racist, sexist young men who give what little money they have to an asshole named Gavin. Hopefully they find themselves a terrorist designation and their leader goes to prison for a long time. That's where this is headed at the moment.
So you are just a straight up shit spreading propagandist now. Alrighty then..

Arrested member married to black woman.
Organization's patriarch married to a native woman, whom he has three children with.

Literal nazis.
They are clearly not as progressive as white liberals.

DhMJrXpXUAAlEqV

So you are just a straight up shit spreading propagandist now. Alrighty then..
And just like every other time the scourge pops up, and no matter how much tokenism or blackface they use, they will be marginalized, cornered, and scattered. Watch for Gavin to peace out pretty soon, and for some fiery little bitch lieutenant to take over. They'll be down to 11 dudes jerking off in a compound within 2 years.

Private business choosing who they do business with. Can't defend hetero cake markers and chastise Facebook for this

https://www.thedailybeast.com/facebook-and-instagram-ban-the-proud-boys-and-founder-gavin-mcinnes

I know nothing about the Proud Boys. Are they actually racist or just right-leaning enough to get de-platformed?

I dont think they are nazis

I do think that they are right wing nationalists though .

I feel like its not fair to call them violent thugs when almost every video you see of them beating someone down usually starts with some wimp who had no business attacking them doing just that.

Im not overly fond of antifa or the proud boys but a major pet peeve of mine is getting beat when you pick fights and then pressing charges so occasionally i am sympathetic

Someone can correct me if Im wrong but in the latest donnybrook between the 2 gangs it looks like antifa attacked first by throwin shit and getting aggressive then got owned.

Seem like right wing muscle to counter antifa. Seems like the racism accusations are just standard left wing lies at this point. I'm not for them but they seem like a marginally better group than antifa to me. I haven't seen any videos of them attacking non-violent lefty protestors yet.

Were going to call people terrorists for being right wing now ? Is being an asshole against the law ? I watch gavin all the time and while he is totally an asshole and a misogynist Im not sure that hes a racist or a terrorist

Can you clarify ?

From where I am sitting it takes 2 to tango and not a single person would know who the fuck the proud boys were if there wasnt another group that helps them get on the news all the time .

I tried to find out what a "Proud Boy" is exactly, and my best interpretation is that they are a bunch of self aggrandizing trolls.

The "hate" portion of it seemed to be mostly trolling, and the source was the "Southern Poverty Law Center." (Oh no.)

Let's cut to the chase:

What does it mean to be a "Proud Boy" besides a group of agitators who want to be proud of right/alt-right nonsense?

Do they have a manifesto, or a cause, something like an ideology?

Anyone interested listen to Gavin on Rogan's podcast. Make up your own mind before you believe hysterical, radical tards like Fawlty.

Were going to call people terrorists for being right wing now ? Is being an asshole against the law ? I watch gavin all the time and while he is totally an asshole and a misogynist Im not sure that hes a racist or a terrorist

Can you clarify ?

From where I am sitting it takes 2 to tango and not a single person would know who the fuck the proud boys were if there wasnt another group that helps them get on the news all the time .
Hes either trolling or he has been a right wing troll pretending to be alt left to push people right this whole time. His post was complete bs.

I don't expect you to have any idea what you're talking about when the first words you uttered were "check their wiki."

What on earth is a Proud Boy, is there anything that says so in a clear, concrete manner?

No it’s not you fucking twat. It’s made up mostly of veterans and is very mixed. Unlike you fucking racist alt-left.

Hes either trolling or he has been a right wing troll pretending to be alt left to push people right this whole time. His post was complete bs.

This thread is almost devoid of content (unless I missed a revealing an accurate series of posts, possible.)

What is a Proud Boy?! I have less and less of an idea based on the reactions.

Back