Face/Off needs a reboot and trilogy

I literally dragged my parents to watch it in the theaters when I was 10. I forgot about it for years until the Nic Cage memes became popular. So yes, I have a fondness for it.
I would think that you wouldn’t want a remake then? Everything, excuse me almost everything remake is shit nowadays

Why not make a reboot

Cos it's an action classic as is, and a remake will be a shit facsimile.

'You don't remake great films, you remake bad or average ones'

Just watch the fucking original if you like it so much

Because if there's anything we need, it's more reboots...

If they ever remake that movie, the two main characters with similar body types.

Remake it with an all female cast, IMO

I strongest agree with these post. So I have the recommendations for the roles.

3909.jpg

The acting in this is great until they Face/Off, then you find out Travolta and Cage each think the other is the worst actor on Earth.

Melissa McCarthy and Leslie Jones...Face/Off reboot coming 2019

In the second one they have to switch faces again, but they're on the same side. Still acrimonious, but working toward a common goal. But then they get captured, and must be rescued by their three combined children, who have also swapped faces.

Third one's a Christmas comedy.

giphy.gif

Face/Off is 90s. It wouldn't work now and you can't get better than Cage and Travolta over acting. The premise of the movie is retarded and it can't be played straight.

The movie is cornball perfection and doesn’t need remaking.

24c8wms.jpg

its a fun movie, but the whole face swap thing is retarded, so its a silly fun movie that has nothing to reboot

There needs to be US law against remaking any Nicholas Cage movie since they are already perfect

If I had to pick a movie that couldn't be rebooted in any logical way, Faceoff would be one of the first movies I think of.

Two heavy-hitting actors perfectly over-acting in an overly stylized action movie with a premise that sounds like a comedy. That doesn't work 99 times out of 100. Trying to redo the 1 time it did is the dumbest idea I've ever heard of.

Probably the dumbest movie that I actually like
It is definitely up there for me as well. I like some pretty dumb movies.

This one is awful in premise , but watchable lol

Back