Fabricio Werdum with Ramzan Kadryov

It's creepy how mma fighters pander to it like little literal dancing monkeys

Good ol Family man weidman dancing like a jester for the killing murdering raping big boss man

It's creepy how mma fighters pander to it like little literal dancing monkeys

Good ol Family man weidman dancing like a jester for the killing murdering raping big boss man

this is cringe worthy for so many reasons.

That is the crown prince Khaled Bin Hamad Al Khalifa. As crown prince he will become the leader of the country some day. His family is Sunni while the majority of Bahrain is shiite because it is historically associated with Iran. During the arab spring Bahrain let saudi arabian national guard crush the protests. So its safe to say his family has some skeletons in the closet as well!

Apparently he has frankie and khabib on his team which is quite impressive.
Some skeletons in the closet is a little bit of an understatement. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Bahrain

Yeah, they were shooting protesters for having the gall to protest and during the height of it there was a Formula 1 race held there. Some of the drivers didn't want to take part because of what was happening. It wasn't exactly kept hush, hush, it was all over the news.

Kavanagh is part of KHK - he's in the picture in the white shirt. They signed two Irish fighters from SBG and provide them with sponsorship and cover other costs, IIRC. Nurmagomedov, Edgar, Kavanagh, et al, as part of the deal go to Bahrain and hold seminars over there. The fresh prince of Bahrain was in Edgar's corner for the Mendes fight and obviously explains why Edgar had the US/Bahrain flag combo.

Surprised Abdelaziz is not in the picture. He was floating around during media day over there.

yeah, i doubt these people's characters

hope werdum is just in for "the fun" of it, and that he doesnt really know that hes a pos or w/e

yeah, i doubt these people's characters

hope werdum is just in for "the fun" of it, and that he doesnt really know that hes a pos or w/e
Problem is werdum had gone full on amabassador for the dictators fight team

If only he was as good for Chechnya as he looks to be..

media-lightly-grills-alexander-gustafsson-about-shooting-guns-in-chechnya-1442601052.png

the elite guys of the Allstars team were there as well.

If only he was as good for Chechnya as he looks to be..

After Chechnya was essentially destroyed by the two wars with Russia, the Kremlin stepped in and gave out funds to help rebuild chechnya and grozny. These rebuilding efforts, although successful, are considered to be some of the most corruption filled proceedings in world history. Because he brought peace to an unstable republic in an extremely unstable region putin allowed kadryov to wipe all the old laws, bureaucracy and social order. kadryov then created a new chechen nobility through the distribution of reconstruction funds. chechnya does have some prettty bad ass mosques now though

I hate finding out favourite mma fighters have questionable morals :/

After Chechnya was essentially destroyed by the two wars with Russia, the Kremlin stepped in and gave out funds to help rebuild chechnya and grozny. These rebuilding efforts, although successful, are considered to be some of the most corruption filled proceedings in world history. Because he brought peace to an unstable republic in an extremely unstable region putin allowed kadryov to wipe all the old laws, bureaucracy and social order. kadryov then created a new chechen nobility through the distribution of reconstruction funds. chechnya does have some prettty bad ass mosques now though
I know this ahah, I am myself, Russian. But all Chechens I know have nothing but negative things to say about him.

Fighters make money of events, their fame is the time to make the most money before retirement, before ending poor and forgotten like Randleman and so many others

If some guy across the world wants to give you good money to travel, hang out there and show some moves you better go, for your own future.

I´m sure 100% of this forum would go in a blink of an eye.

I know this ahah, I am myself, Russian. But all Chechens I know have nothing but negative things to say about him.

That's good. They haven't been fooled, they're just biding their time. They're no strangers to oppression...

Back