Fabricio Werdum to cameo in Halo 5

Right. I probably sucked at Black Ops with my 3.7 K/D, too, right?

It wasn't just my friends and I playing against each other, we were doing FFA, myself, two friends and the rest was a bunch of random people and I came in first place the first and only time I ever played the game because I don't like it. Shoot, shoot, melee.. wow, so much skill involved! what an amazing game! Shit, I probably killed you a bunch of times in Halo Reach or something and that's why you're so upset because you remember my gamertag, yeah? :icon_lol:

Halo is a shitty game. That's all there is to it. It's a bad game.

I know more about MMA than you could ever dream of, kid. I promise you that. You want to talk about it from a technical standpoint, feel free to get destroyed. :cool:

Photography consists of me taking nudes of your mom, little man. Soon you'll be calling me dad. Sit on my lap.

You bash Halo for being a game that takes no skill yet you brag about your Call of duty K/D ratio...

1383797361473.gif

That's cool, Halo 2 was my jam, highly competitive with a learning curve, was like this generations Quake.

You bash Halo for being a game that takes no skill yet you brag about your Call of duty K/D ratio...

I said my K/D for CoD because if you're good at CoD, you're going to be even better at Halo because Halo is the most mindless FPS's ever fucking made.

If you have ever played a game competitively before and actually wanted to be very, very good at it, you'd understand the difference. Do you know what a 3.7 K/D is called? it's called coming in first place in basically every single fucking match you play.

If you have a K/D like that in CoD, you're going to be even better at Halo because Halo is the most mindless, repetitive bullshit FPS ever made. Shoot, shoot, melee, there's your kill. Do that over and over and over and over, wow, amazing game. :rolleyes:

If you actually played CoD competitively like a lot of people do, you'd actually understand. But, you and that other guy probably sucked ass at that game (if you even played it) and sucked at Halo, too. Probably going around with a .51 K/D and shit, lol.

Oh, and I don't even like CoD anymore, too. I haven't liked a CoD game since the first Black Ops, like I said earlier. World at War, CoD 4 and Black Ops 1 were the best ones. The games after that were shit.

With Halo, the first and second were actually really good to me, I just had more fun in those games, but the ones after that.. I didn't like them. They got shittier and shittier.

Other than that, I'm done talking about these hilariously bad video games with hilariously bad players.

I said my K/D for CoD because if you're good at CoD, you're going to be even better at Halo because Halo is the most mindless FPS's ever fucking made.

If you have ever played a game competitively before and actually wanted to be very, very good at it, you'd understand the difference. Do you know what a 3.7 K/D is called? it's called coming in first place in basically every single fucking match you play.

If you have a K/D like that in CoD, you're going to be even better at Halo because Halo is the most mindless, repetitive bullshit FPS ever made. Shoot, shoot, melee, there's your kill. Do that over and over and over and over, wow, amazing game. :rolleyes:

If you actually played CoD competitively like a lot of people do, you'd actually understand. But, you and that other guy probably sucked ass at that game (if you even played it) and sucked at Halo, too. Probably going around with a .51 K/D and shit, lol.

Oh, and I don't even like CoD anymore, too. I haven't liked a CoD game since the first Black Ops, like I said earlier. World at War, CoD 4 and Black Ops 1 were the best ones. The games after that were shit.

With Halo, the first and second were actually really good to me, I just had more fun in those games, but the ones after that.. I didn't like them. They got shittier and shittier.

Other than that, I'm done talking about these hilariously bad video games with hilariously bad players.

You can't call Halo Mindless when COD is a game where dropshotting, camping and spray&pray are the most common strategies.

You mentioned that you were easily able to just shoot,shoot and melee your opponents. Well that already shows you were playing against noobs with no map awareness because if when someone charges at you the two easiest things to do is to walk backwards and continue shooting, or to hit a ninja (face your opponent with your back,jump over opponent, and melee as you land).

Halo, atleast pre-halo reach, is an arena shooter about map and weapon control and duels. If you meet an enemy, It is not a game of whoever shoots first wins, It's the more accurate player that wins. Halo also gives everyone the same weapons, unlike COD which puts newer players at a heavy disadvantage by giving them shitty loadouts.

Attachments such as rapid fire on SMGs also make the game less skillfull in my opinion, because the game becomes more about having the right attachment rather than being the more skillfull player. If you and some random noob meet around a corner and both start firing your weapons, but you have an SMG with ex. Mag and your opponent has rapid fire, you are pretty much fucked despite being the better player.

Killstreaks also takes some the competitiveness from CoD away, because you can die from random shit like drones or exploding vehicles etc.

There is also barely any map control in COD, except for the domination game mode.

Also, I do not suck at COD, i just find it too random and it gets boring fast (plus the games have really sucked since BO1), I pretty much just quickscoped whenever i played CoD and have played with some competitive players and trickshotters (not something that I'm very proud of lol, but hey teens gonna be teens) but Halo is where it's IMO because it is the game itself is a better competitive shooter.

CoD is only good for trolling 12 year old british team members by trapping them in a corner and throwing a care package on their heads.

Literally the only version of CoD that is a skillful and competitive game is the ProMod version of CoD for PC.

Last edited:
Never cared for Halo multiplayer but the storyline of the first two games was epic

Lol. Every CoD from WaW and on was essentially just a reskin of a previous CoD up until AW which actually introduced new mechanics.

Saying Cod 4 was awesome but MW2 sucked just means you didn't do as good at MW2 as you did at MW1 and your ego can't handle it.

Right. I probably sucked at Black Ops with my 3.7 K/D, too, right?

It wasn't just my friends and I playing against each other, we were doing FFA, myself, two friends and the rest was a bunch of random people and I came in first place the first and only time I ever played the game because I don't like it. Shoot, shoot, melee.. wow, so much skill involved! what an amazing game! Shit, I probably killed you a bunch of times in Halo Reach or something and that's why you're so upset because you remember my gamertag, yeah? :icon_lol:

Halo is a shitty game. That's all there is to it. It's a bad game.

I know more about MMA than you could ever dream of, kid. I promise you that. You want to talk about it from a technical standpoint, feel free to get destroyed. :cool:

Photography consists of me taking nudes of your mom, little man. Soon you'll be calling me dad. Sit on my lap.

Oh dear... I hope you are <18. I know, it's a difficult age. But no worries, it will pass. And JustinvRs thoroughful post is spot on. Learn from it.

Halo 1 was the shit, Halo 2 was good, the rest have sucked.

Never cared for Halo multiplayer but the storyline of the first two games was epic

That's what I'm saying. I liked Halo 1 & 2 a lot, I used to play Halo 2 with my bro and cousin all the time, but didn't really care for the other ones. I just didn't enjoy them as much. Still, though, my favourite thing to ever do was just run people over with the ghost, lol, I thought it was hilarious. My hit n run technique was stuff of legend.. which is what I would do in Halo 2 against my bro and cousin. :icon_chee

Lol. Every CoD from WaW and on was essentially just a reskin of a previous CoD up until AW which actually introduced new mechanics.

Saying Cod 4 was awesome but MW2 sucked just means you didn't do as good at MW2 as you did at MW1 and your ego can't handle it.

MW2 was OK, but I just didn't enjoy it as much as the first MW. I really liked the first MW besides how easy it was to spawn kill. I very easily could've been a cheap bastard and just waited around spawn points and got like 6 kills in a matter of seconds if I wanted to but I never would. I've never liked being a cheap player, not in any game. It takes the fun away.

And I actually did far better in MW2 than I ever did in the first MW, but I still did enjoy the first MW more than the second one. Only reason I did far better in MW2 than the first one is because of Black Ops. I was in love with that game. I really did enjoy World at War and MW, but didn't really start playing it competitively until the first Black Ops. I poured so many hours into that game, I was fucking in love with it. So, by time MW2 came out, I was already better than basically everybody I played against.

I always liked free for all the most, though. I remember pissing so many people off in it. There's actually a certain way you're supposed to play FFA in CoD games. I don't know if you play them, I haven't played a CoD game in quite a few years and don't care to anymore since Black Ops. I did find the 2nd MW to be OK, but wasn't into it even close to as much as I was with Black Ops. Black Ops was just.. better.

Anyway, there's actually a certain way to play FFA in those games and if you play them, I bet you don't know what I'm talking about. It's so simple. It's seriously as simple as watching your back.

Other than that, I will say for the final time, again, Halo sucks. 1 & 2 were good, all the rest.. eh, not that great at all. Just.. kinda shitty. They became so boring to me. Not much to them at all.

I can say the same for CoD now, too. They don't give a fuck about story anymore like they used to and it's pretty annoying. Along with the fact that they aren't actually improving the gameplay in any way whatsoever for their MP. It's the same game over and over now. They release a brand new game but it's as if you're just playing a big DLC or something.

I feel the CoD games just slowly declined after Black Ops 1. I did find MW 2 alright, but not even close to as good as Black Ops 1. Not even fucking close.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread. All the bawling from the Halo fans is getting rather annoying.

Oh dear... I hope you are <18. I know, it's a difficult age. But no worries, it will pass. And JustinvRs thoroughful post is spot on. Learn from it.

Nope. 22.

I didn't read what he said. All that matters is that I would make him rage quit in his silly little Halo games even though I don't even play them and haven't for years. :icon_chee

1383797361473.gif

That 209 guy probably sits in the AA in BF4 like an idiot to get a high KDR.

Halo is an awesome series and this Werdum cameo seals it for me, I'm getting an X1 before a PS4.

That's what I'm saying. I liked Halo 1 & 2 a lot, I used to play Halo 2 with my bro and cousin all the time, but didn't really care for the other ones. I just didn't enjoy them as much. Still, though, my favourite thing to ever do was just run people over with the ghost, lol, I thought it was hilarious. My hit n run technique was stuff of legend.. which is what I would do in Halo 2 against my bro and cousin. :icon_chee

MW2 was OK, but I just didn't enjoy it as much as the first MW. I really liked the first MW besides how easy it was to spawn kill. I very easily could've been a cheap bastard and just waited around spawn points and got like 6 kills in a matter of seconds if I wanted to but I never would. I've never liked being a cheap player, not in any game. It takes the fun away.

And I actually did far better in MW2 than I ever did in the first MW, but I still did enjoy the first MW more than the second one. Only reason I did far better in MW2 than the first one is because of Black Ops. I was in love with that game. I really did enjoy World at War and MW, but didn't really start playing it competitively until the first Black Ops. I poured so many hours into that game, I was fucking in love with it. So, by time MW2 came out, I was already better than basically everybody I played against.

I always liked free for all the most, though. I remember pissing so many people off in it. There's actually a certain way you're supposed to play FFA in CoD games. I don't know if you play them, I haven't played a CoD game in quite a few years and don't care to anymore since Black Ops. I did find the 2nd MW to be OK, but wasn't into it even close to as much as I was with Black Ops. Black Ops was just.. better.

Anyway, there's actually a certain way to play FFA in those games and if you play them, I bet you don't know what I'm talking about. It's so simple. It's seriously as simple as watching your back.

Other than that, I will say for the final time, again, Halo sucks. 1 & 2 were good, all the rest.. eh, not that great at all. Just.. kinda shitty. They became so boring to me. Not much to them at all.

I can say the same for CoD now, too. They don't give a fuck about story anymore like they used to and it's pretty annoying. Along with the fact that they aren't actually improving the gameplay in any way whatsoever for their MP. It's the same game over and over now. They release a brand new game but it's as if you're just playing a big DLC or something.

I feel the CoD games just slowly declined after Black Ops 1. I did find MW 2 alright, but not even close to as good as Black Ops 1. Not even fucking close.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread. All the bawling from the Halo fans is getting rather annoying.

I love CoD. I've played every CoD since CoD 3 which is the only one I really didn't like for obvious reasons.

I've never played Halo. I did play Destiny but didn't like it compared to CoD. The ttk was too slow and seeing an enemies health bar over their head just made it seem too much like an RPG.

I've enjoyed every CoD. Maybe I'm just easily entertained but as long as I'm going positive and winning I'm happy. Nothing more fun than blazing up and going pubstomping.

I feel like every CoD had something little and unique to make it fun. MW1 had the John Elway grenades and fast movement speeds. WaW had the funny announcer and flamethrower. MW2 had OP weapons and perks. Blops 1 wasnt really very unique to me but it was just fun (slightly different weapons, perks, and killstreaks) Same with MW3, Blops 2, and Ghosts. I never got bothered by stuff other people raged about like OMA + DC + noobtube or Famas or lag or camping with IEDs (ghosts). All's fair in war and CoD is the best selling FPS every year for a reason imo. I enjoy em all

That 209 guy probably sits in the AA in BF4 like an idiot to get a high KDR.

Halo is an awesome series and this Werdum cameo seals it for me, I'm getting an X1 before a PS4.

209 confirmed fapping camper.

Werdum will be the best thing about the game then because Halo fucking sucks. The most enjoyable part of those games was running people over with the Ghost.

Inb4 a bunch of Halo fans start bawling.

100% evidence that you just suck Halo.

It's the worst FPS ever.

Shoot, shoot, melee = kill. Hooray. Those games take no skill whatsoever. It's basically whoever shoots and then melees first wins. It's so repetitive. There's nothing to those games at all.

I remember playing Halo Reach online with some friends, we were playing free for all and I came in first place and had only died once. I hadn't played a Halo games in fucking years by time I played Halo Reach, and I destroyed everybody because I did 'shoot, shoot, melee' the whole fucking time, or just a headshot. Those games fucking suck, dude. There's nothing to them. There's literally no skill involved and it's the most repetitive shit ever.

Yes, this is just my opinion and it really doesn't mean anything at all. If you like the game, then you like the game - but I really feel there's no skill involved whatsoever. It's just mindless, repetitive bullshit the entire time. Can't stand it.

/rant

You suck.... that shoot-shoot-melee gameplay style is what made Halo great and the best part of Halo. It was like pretty much jousting. Required a very unique set of skills and you needed good footwork both laterally and back and forth to time the melee. There were all sort of intricacies.

This is also not the entire game. There are so many guns, so many different ways to meet in the map, so many different combination of weapons/teammates/gear/etc. What you described usually happens when two people with some form of assault rifle see each other about 20 or so meters apart from each other. But it is by far my favorite part of pre-Halo 3 games.

And I highly doubt you played much Reach or were good at it because every game past reach doesn't have that jousting gameplay. They happen very very rarely. The games changed too much and now its a different type of shooter. Not necessarily a bad thing. Both Halo Reach and Halo 4 were great games.

Last edited:
It's the worst FPS ever.

Shoot, shoot, melee = kill. Hooray. Those games take no skill whatsoever. It's basically whoever shoots and then melees first wins. It's so repetitive. There's nothing to those games at all.

I remember playing Halo Reach online with some friends, we were playing free for all and I came in first place and had only died once. I hadn't played a Halo games in fucking years by time I played Halo Reach, and I destroyed everybody because I did 'shoot, shoot, melee' the whole fucking time, or just a headshot. Those games fucking suck, dude. There's nothing to them. There's literally no skill involved and it's the most repetitive shit ever.

Yes, this is just my opinion and it really doesn't mean anything at all. If you like the game, then you like the game - but I really feel there's no skill involved whatsoever. It's just mindless, repetitive bullshit the entire time. Can't stand it.

/rant
This guy you're posting with should try out his 1337 console gaming skills on CSGO.

His results would look like this:

dRRd8pC.gif

:icon_lol:

Back