Fabricio Werdum to cameo in Halo 5

KillerElite

Carlos Condit knees people in the face
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/8/14/9152663/ufc-news-gaming-fabricio-werdum-halo-5-guardians-mma Though that was pretty cool. Hope they include this
BrazilianHerpderp.png

Cain can't even cameo in his own fights.

I'm just imagining the Halo 3 monkey family easter egg, but all their faces are Werdum's troll face.

Haha, nice. I was already pumped for that game and now even more so.

Werdum will be the best thing about the game then because Halo fucking sucks. The most enjoyable part of those games was running people over with the Ghost.

Inb4 a bunch of Halo fans start bawling.

Came in thinking this was going to be a joke, but I came away pleasantly surprised.

Werdum will be the best thing about the game then because Halo fucking sucks. The most enjoyable part of those games was running people over with the Ghost.

its a pretty good game....

its a pretty good game....

It's the worst FPS ever.

Shoot, shoot, melee = kill. Hooray. Those games take no skill whatsoever. It's basically whoever shoots and then melees first wins. It's so repetitive. There's nothing to those games at all.

I remember playing Halo Reach online with some friends, we were playing free for all and I came in first place and had only died once. I hadn't played a Halo games in fucking years by time I played Halo Reach, and I destroyed everybody because I did 'shoot, shoot, melee' the whole fucking time, or just a headshot. Those games fucking suck, dude. There's nothing to them. There's literally no skill involved and it's the most repetitive shit ever.

Yes, this is just my opinion and it really doesn't mean anything at all. If you like the game, then you like the game - but I really feel there's no skill involved whatsoever. It's just mindless, repetitive bullshit the entire time. Can't stand it.

/rant

Pretty cool. Will definitely keep my eyes peeled for him when I play.

It's the worst FPS ever.

Shoot, shoot, melee = kill. Hooray. Those games take no skill whatsoever. It's basically whoever shoots and then melees first wins. It's so repetitive. There's nothing to those games at all.

I remember playing Halo Reach online with some friends, we were playing free for all and I came in first place and had only died once. I hadn't played a Halo games in fucking years by time I played Halo Reach, and I destroyed everybody because I did 'shoot, shoot, melee' the whole fucking time, or just a headshot. Those games fucking suck, dude. There's nothing to them. There's literally no skill involved and it's the most repetitive shit ever.

Yes, this is just my opinion and it really doesn't mean anything at all. If you like the game, then you like the game - but I really feel there's no skill involved whatsoever. It's just mindless, repetitive bullshit the entire time. Can't stand it.

/rant

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. You destroyed everybody because your friends (and you) suck at Halo. Look:

'Waaa MMA sucks, it's the worst sport. I was watching some fights the other day with my equally ignorant mates and it was so boring. Punch, kick, punch, kick, the whole fucking time, or just a submission. No skill involved, so repetitive'

You must be one of those people that say that photography consists of pressing a few buttons.

Last edited:
You have NO IDEA what you are talking about. You destroyed everybody because your friends (and you) suck at Halo. Look:

'Waaa MMA sucks, it's the worst sport. I was watching some fights the other day with my equally ignorant mates and it was so boring. Punch, kick, punch, kick, the whole fucking time, or just a submission. No skill involved, so repetitive'

You must be one of those people that say that photography consists of pressing a few buttons.

Right. I probably sucked at Black Ops with my 3.7 K/D, too, right?

It wasn't just my friends and I playing against each other, we were doing FFA, myself, two friends and the rest was a bunch of random people and I came in first place the first and only time I ever played the game because I don't like it. Shoot, shoot, melee.. wow, so much skill involved! what an amazing game! Shit, I probably killed you a bunch of times in Halo Reach or something and that's why you're so upset because you remember my gamertag, yeah? :icon_lol:

Halo is a shitty game. That's all there is to it. It's a bad game.

I know more about MMA than you could ever dream of, kid. I promise you that. You want to talk about it from a technical standpoint, feel free to get destroyed. :cool:

Photography consists of me taking nudes of your mom, little man. Soon you'll be calling me dad. Sit on my lap.

Last edited:

You basically posted this hoping to god someone would disagree just so you could post your little hissy fit. Probably because no one wants to hear it in real life and you know nobody can interrupt you in the middle of your halo induced theory tantrum on an internet forum.

Besides, you're talking about multiplayer anyway. The actually gameplay is bad ass. Also, it's not like call of duty's multiplayer is any better.

Back