Fabricio Werdum fans are afraid

Stipe can beat Cain and deserves a title fight more.

How is Cain gonna beat Stipe? Tell me?

He can't take him down or beat him in the clinch. And Cain will get destroyed on the feet.

If you're a delusional Cain fanboy then please chupa las nalgas.

Same way Cain beat JDS the 2nd and 3rd time I guess? JDS' tdd is just as good if not better and his striking is better too. JDS has more power, a better chin and arguably better cardio as well.

I think Cain mauls Stipe.

Same way Cain beat JDS the 2nd and 3rd time I guess? JDS' tdd is just as good if not better and his striking is better too. JDS has more power, a better chin and arguably better cardio as well.

I think Cain mauls Stipe.

The big difference I see between Stipe and JDS is Stipe's clinch game is much better. Cain seems to only fight with one main style and I don't think it works as well against guys with good wrestling and clinch games and better striking, or be like Werdum and have such a good ground game that he doesn't even want to take you down.

Not a fan of either, just bored to see all these rematches left and right for HW championship fights. How about we get someone else to fight for the title for once?

If you know your mma history there is no reason to pic Cain in a rematch.

This fight is comparable to Cain vs JDS 2/3 and Barao vs TJ 1/2. A beatdown on the first match is followed by an even worse in the second.

Not a fan of either, just bored to see all these rematches left and right for HW championship fights. How about we get someone else to fight for the title for once?
theres only one rematch i'm interested in...

001_Fabricio_Werdum_and_Fedor_Emelianenko_500x334.jpg

This has nothing to do with favoritism and everything to do with the decision to make this fight and the fact it completely undermines the spirit of professional sports competition.

You can't get an extended ass whooping like that, and get rewarded with another title fight. Especially if you're very injury prone and have only managed to fight 3 opponents in the last 5 years.

It's just bad for the sport.

this exactely

The worst part of this misnomer, I am going to factually blow holes in.

Here are the top 6 longest UFC HW championship reigns. (Number 7 is WAYY down)

1. 896 days - Cain (2 title defenses)
2. 707 days - Brock (2 title defenses)
3. 623 days - Randy (1 title defense)
4. 490 days - Randy (2 title defenses)
5. 419 days - Mir (0 defenses)
6. 413 days - JDS (1 title defense)

He is by far the longest reigning UFC HW champion in the history of the franchise. Number 2 Brock Lesnar is an EXTREMELY distant second.

He 100% intentionally goes beast mode when hungry for the belt, and without exception hides once he gets it forever and a day. I cannot possibly state my intense disdain for anything that resembles this mess. I 100% firmly believe that the UFC should ban all AKA fighters until they either change camps or have the Javier sign an agreement to cease and desist his cancerous game of "hide and seek" when his fighter(s) get a belt.

Forgot someone.
9vbln7.jpg

They are, definitely.

Werdum beat the worst Cain Velasquez we'd ever seen in the cage. Even then, he dropped Werdum in the 1st and rocked him in the 3rd. Cain was gassed out by the end of the 1st round. He wasn't in peak condition to fight a championship fight after being out for almost 2 years.

Cain's going to be in much better shape and absolutely whoop this boy.

Lol yeah, Werdum was so rocked.

Cain got destroyed by a 38 y.o pride veteran in his hometown. No excuses.

The worst part of this misnomer, I am going to factually blow holes in.

Here are the top 6 longest UFC HW championship reigns. (Number 7 is WAYY down)

1. 896 days - Cain (2 title defenses)
2. 707 days - Brock (2 title defenses)
3. 623 days - Randy (1 title defense)
4. 490 days - Randy (2 title defenses)
5. 419 days - Mir (0 defenses)
6. 413 days - JDS (1 title defense)

Interesting stats, good find. That's a fight HW championship fight every god damn 444th day... What a joke division.

Back