Fabricio Werdum fans are afraid

Oh STFU....

Werdum was a professional and intelligently prepared and whooped his ass on the ground and on the feet.

It's more about they wanting Andrei or JDS as champ again but that won't happen if they had to fight Cain.

Terrified

CHb1j_MUwAEYaEr.jpg

i just don't want to see cain win then 2 days later say hes injured for 18 months and have him bog down heavyweight yet again

The long layoff is due to him training like a jackass. Him destroying fighters several years ago has no bearing on the current state of the division. Let him fight Stipe, or even someone like Mir or the Rothwell rematch.

The rematch is asinine. Werdum continues to improve every fight. No reason for any Werdum fan to be afraid.

Shut the fuck up, ignorant. You don

I'm just tired of seeing Cain fight the same guys over and over. He finally gets a new opponent, and BOOM, rematch. It's ridiculous.

Yeah I'm afraid I'll have to see another title fight look like a one sided beating of a guy who's about as active as hibernating bear. The fight wasn't close and Cains inactivity alone should Not reward him with a cut line for a title fight.

Oh get the fuck out of here with your grade school bullshit.

Cain doesn't deserve a rematch just because he didn't prep as intelligently as he should have(in fucking hindsight!!!!) Excuses, excuses, EXCUSES!

The ufc division has j u st gotten interesting...and then Dana does his best to wind it back 4 years.

What an absolute joke.

I'm a Cain hater and Werdum fan and I really want to see this rematch.

The first fight was so satisfying for me. I want to see more of that.

This has nothing to do with favoritism and everything to do with the decision to make this fight and the fact it completely undermines the spirit of professional sports competition.

You can't get an extended ass whooping like that, and get rewarded with another title fight. Especially if you're very injury prone and have only managed to fight 3 opponents in the last 5 years.

It's just bad for the sport.

i just don't want to see cain win then 2 days later say hes injured for 18 months and have him bog down heavyweight yet again

This.

I'd like Cain much more if he wouldn't get injrued all the time. I know it's not his fault that happens but it gets annoying when the UFC gives him good matchups and many chances and he ends up getting injured. I want Werdum to win just because I don't know if Cain will remain healthy if he wins

They are complaining because he doesn't deserve it. Nothing more.

Well you know what will happen if Cain wins ts. People will jump on the bandwagon just like when Cain beat jds.

Sherdoggers are the worst flip flippers lol.

It's more about they wanting Andrei or JDS as champ again but that won't happen if they had to fight Cain.

I think its a toss up between Werdum or JDS as champ. They want Cain to fight guys like Stipe or Big Ben so JDS can get another chance at the belt.

Yes terrifed cain looked like he was about to ktfo multiple times and then got subbed.

Honestly its embarrassing how much the ufc want him as champ.They want that mexican audience.

Well you know what will happen if Cain wins ts. People will jump on the bandwagon just like when Cain beat jds.

Sherdoggers are the worst flip flippers lol.

So Cain destroying JDS twice is jumping on the bandwagon? Was JDS wining rematch 2&3 before Cain starting destroying him?

Back