• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fabricated robberies

Mine would be

Izzy vs Whittaker 2 - This one is just pure delusion LMAO @ whittaker fans truthfully they are the most dishonest fanbase on all of sherdog up there with the diaz fans.

Moreno vs Figgy 3 - Clear figgy win, I know people like Moreno cause he's nice and plays with lego but come the fuck on he got mugged and maybe won 2/5 rounds, whilehe lost a clear 0-8 round.

Volk vs max 2 - Clear 3 4 5 volk. Nothing to discuss.

Morales vs aldo - A clear loss for aldo. Not sure how anyone at all thought he won that fight.

Dillashaw vs Sandhagen - Another instance of just picking againt the fighter you dislike, TJ clearly won that fight and IMO move up on the goat rankings big time with that win.

Much like @OldBoy91 said about fans not liking O'malley, the same is true about colby too. there are even some who claim RDA beat colby which of course is silly, but that's how things go on the dog.

Last edited:
The thread is not terrible, but I feel like you're overplaying some fight reactions.

I had Usman vs Chimaev a draw and I had Whittaker winning the Izzy rematch. I would call neither of the outcomes a robbery though.

That being said, I do think it's possible to have an at least half cooked argument about what the 'correct' score for a specific round is based on the scoring criteria, and therefore it is possible to make an argument for a certain score that is at least based-subjective, but without proper arguments for that I think it's kind of pointless to lament about scores. Those arguments don't even have to be complicated. Differing opinions will always be a thing. That's fine. Identifying at what point those differences emerge is a good starting point to find some sort of consensus though. Even if that consensus just ends up being to agree to disagree.

Rd 1: 10-8 Chimaev due to duration and significance of grappling control and virtually no offense for Kamaru
Rd 2: 10-9 Usman. No grappling of significance. Competitive striking with Usman landing the better shots.
Rd 3: 10-9 Usman. No grappling of significance. Competitive striking with Usman landing the better shots again.

5 rounds of back and forth without any moments of the highest significance throughout the fight.
From recollection I had Bobby winning the last 2 and some round was close but I had Whittaker winning that as well. Must've been the second or third. Perhaps the second.
I might take a look into that.

my opinions

usman chimaev, was a draw

islam volk, correct decision

moraes Aldo, correct decision

whittaker izzy, bad decision had Whitaker 2 4 5

volk max 2, correct decision

strickland jared, had Strickland live but not interested enough to rewatch so n/a

Mine would be

Izzy vs Whittaker 2 - This one is just pure delusion LMAO @ whittaker fans truthfully they are the most dishonest fanbase on all of sherdog up there with the diaz fans.

Moreno vs Figgy 3 - Clear figgy win, I know people like Moreno cause he's nice and plays with lego but come the fuck on he got mugged and maybe won 2/5 rounds, whilehe lost a clear 0-8 round.

Volk vs max 2 - Clear 3 4 5 volk. Nothing to discuss.

Morales vs aldo - A clear loss for aldo. Not sure how anyone at all thought he won that fight.

Dillashaw vs Sandhagen - Another instance of just picking againt the fighter you dislike, TJ clearly won that fight and IMO move up on the goat rankings big time with that win.

Much like @OldBoy91 said about fans not liking O'malley, the same is true about colby too. there are even some who claim RDA beat colby which of course is silly, but that's how things go on the dog.
Rda outstruck colby in the second round

Im not a colby fan, I just dont delude myself

you're just a deranged hater.
I’m right wing and my favourite fighter at welterweight is ian garry, a guy who has never even fought him or anyone colby has fought, what possible reason could I have for hating colby?

I’m right wing and my favourite fighter at welterweight is ian garry, a guy who has never even fought him or anyone colby has fought, what possible reason could I have for hating colby?
no idea and i dont care RDA didn't win that fight

Most people hate colby and will acknowledge this.

no idea and i dont care RDA didn't win that fight

Most people hate colby and will acknowledge this.
Okay well I don’t think most people hate colby, I half wanted him to beat edwards cause I know he would atleast do trash talk if he was going to be boring like edwards, but he Got outstruck and got one takedown with nothing to show for it, he didn’t win the second so rda should have been given the fight

Judges get the decisions "wrong" all the time but I sure don't trust biased, fair weather, Sherdoggers to be able to judge any better.

Reyes vs Volkan
Volkan vs Rakic
Volk vs Max 2
Grasso vs Shevy 2

The thread is not terrible, but I feel like you're overplaying some fight reactions.

I had Usman vs Chimaev a draw and I had Whittaker winning the Izzy rematch. I would call neither of the outcomes a robbery though.

That being said, I do think it's possible to have an at least half cooked argument about what the 'correct' score for a specific round is based on the scoring criteria, and therefore it is possible to make an argument for a certain score that is at least based-subjective, but without proper arguments for that I think it's kind of pointless to lament about scores. Those arguments don't even have to be complicated. Differing opinions will always be a thing. That's fine. Identifying at what point those differences emerge is a good starting point to find some sort of consensus though. Even if that consensus just ends up being to agree to disagree.

Rd 1: 10-8 Chimaev due to duration and significance of grappling control and virtually no offense for Kamaru
Rd 2: 10-9 Usman. No grappling of significance. Competitive striking with Usman landing the better shots.
Rd 3: 10-9 Usman. No grappling of significance. Competitive striking with Usman landing the better shots again.

5 rounds of back and forth without any moments of the highest significance throughout the fight.
From recollection I had Bobby winning the last 2 and some round was close but I had Whittaker winning that as well. Must've been the second or third. Perhaps the second.
I might take a look into that.
Izzy outstruck Whittaker in every round except 1. Whittaker won 2 rounds at absolute best.

A lot of people were screaming about Evan Dunham being robbed against Sean Sherk and a lot of peoples were wrong

Back