News Fabio Wardley vs Frazer Clarke set to headline O2 Arena London, March 31

Who wins?

• Total voters
Good fight this. Clarke is a far better boxer in every aspect but wardley has that power. Still going with Clarke and I think he’ll get the stoppage

Every time Wardley moves out of the clinch he either drops his hands or points his chin up.

yeah, good fight so far

its going to be a question of whether Wardleys face holds up or Clarkes chin can

Wardley really is banking on the overhand right getting him the KO.

Wardley looks like he is starting to decide this fight was a bad idea

Wardley's boxing is so unpredictable, caught Clarke a few times there.

Yeah it's quite clear Clarke is more skilled, but Wardley is definitely more explosive. He's catching Clarke when he goes from 0-60 in an instant. Wardley isn't winning the back and forth jabfests.

these pair are 2 hard hard men, i have no idea who is going to win this at all now

what a great battle though

A point deduction? Did i miss the other warnings? God i'm going blind.

I wouldn't mind seeing these two rematch later this year regardless of the result. Neither is beating the top guys so why not run it back down the line.

Wardley is looking absolutely fucked

I wouldn't mind seeing these two rematch later this year regardless of the result. Neither is beating the top guys so why not run it back down the line.
this fight is taking years off the pair of them, neither is going to be a world beater but they need to earn some cash and get out the game

think this needs stopping now

this is awful, im not one for stopping fights but holy shit, he's not fighting again after this

Wardley's nose looks flat from the side, holy fuck.

Back