News Fabio Wardley vs Frazer Clarke set to headline O2 Arena London, March 31

Who wins?

• Total voters
Yeah, I also like the fact that these heavyweight prospects are starting to take on each other now, to find out who might be the real deal and who not
For sure. Wardley fought Adeleye last time out who had lots of hype behind him on the British scene. Fury even backed him as the future of the HW division. This is just a continuation of British prospects testing each other. It's commendable.

For sure. Wardley fought Adeleye last time out who had lots of hype behind him on the British scene. Fury even backed him as the future of the HW division. This is just a continuation of British prospects testing each other. It's commendable.
Jup, I like it and I’m glad we see those fights happen more regularly now.
Started a while back with Dubois vs Gorman ofcourse, then we got Wardley vs Gorman and not too long ago Wardley vs Adeleye like you said. David can definitely fight, but I never forgot his performance/struggle against Sokolowski, so I wasn’t surprised he came short against Fabio Wardley.
Now we get Wardley vs Clarke. Frazer obviously has the amateur-pedigree, and he picked up some solid wins in Allen, Wach and Dinu in his short pro-career, but I just got the feeling Fabio will come out on top again.
It should be a fun and competitive fight though, so we’ll see!

We have to give props to BOXXER with a far smaller $$$ backing from their tv … still gives us this nice matchups …. Buatsi vs Azeez was a heck of a fight … and I really like this he matchup also

Think Wardley wins but not sure if he would be beat DDD or Joyce let alone anyone ranked higher.

is a good fight but neither of these guys are going to give the fellas at the top of the division sleepless nights

Back