Fabian Edwards vs Van steenis Bellator Milan Sept.26th

On which card man? I’m not seeing it here I’m just so confused cause I was really looking forward to his debut
He was initially set to fight on the Sept.26 event, which is now a Bellator Euro Series event (so not a lot of names in the event) but I dont see him in the card anymore. Maybe he will be fighting in the other Milan event on Oct. 1st. because that is a regular Bellator event, so it should be more stacked than the other.

So is Berkhamov not fighting anymore at all?
It appears they are moving him to another Milan card. Tapology says his opponent got visa issues. So they should be searching for a new opponent

Can any European sherdoggers tell me how the Bellator Euro Series match up against Cage Warriors? Im guessing the Cage Warriors trilogy this weekend has more hype going into it but in terms of viewership and popularity, how do they match against each other?

Can any European sherdoggers tell me how the Bellator Euro Series match up against Cage Warriors? Im guessing the Cage Warriors trilogy this weekend has more hype going into it but in terms of viewership and popularity, how do they match against each other?

In the grand scheme of things noone gives a shit about either of them.

In the grand scheme of things noone gives a shit about either of them.
Lmao, yeah i figured. I always thought CW was direct competition of the Bellator Euro Series. And I see a lot of CW social media promoting their trilogy events, so I assumed there was at least some hype behind it. At the same time, Bellator loves to boast about their Channel 5 boradcast deal, but IDK if anyone even watches or cares.

I actually enjoy the Bellator European series a lot more than the “American” one. Europe has a ton of good prospects and the European crowds are always great. Maybe it’s just me but the American events are dull, filled with ex-UFC guys and the fights are underwhelming. Just my opinion though.

Solid test for Edwards whos been very meh thus far in his career imo

MAIN CARD (MMA Junkie, 5 p.m. ET)

• Fabian Edwards (185) vs. Costello van Steenis (185)
  • Pietro Penini (185.4) vs. Mike Shipman (184.8)
  • Will Fleury (185) vs. Kent Kauppinen (186)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 1:30 p.m. ET)

• George Hardwick (155) vs. Nicolo Solli (155.6)
  • Ion Pascu (171) vs. Stefano Paterno (170.4)
  • Alfie Davis (155.2) vs. Akonne Wanliss (155.4)
  • Gavin Hughes (154) vs. Daniele Scatizzi (155)
  • Aidan Lee (145.6) vs. Jeremy Petley (144.8)
  • Frans Mlambo (134) vs. Cory Tait (135.2)
  • Alex O’Toole (204) vs. Luke Trainer (205)
  • Harry Hardwick (145) vs. Richie Smullen (145.2)
  • Chiara Penco (115.8) vs. Aleksandra Toncheva Plamenova (114.6)
  • Claire Lopez (115.8) vs. Danni Neilan (115.4)

MAIN CARD (MMA Junkie, 5 p.m. ET)

• Fabian Edwards (185) vs. Costello van Steenis (185)
  • Pietro Penini (185.4) vs. Mike Shipman (184.8)
  • Will Fleury (185) vs. Kent Kauppinen (186)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 1:30 p.m. ET)

• George Hardwick (155) vs. Nicolo Solli (155.6)
  • Ion Pascu (171) vs. Stefano Paterno (170.4)
  • Alfie Davis (155.2) vs. Akonne Wanliss (155.4)
  • Gavin Hughes (154) vs. Daniele Scatizzi (155)
  • Aidan Lee (145.6) vs. Jeremy Petley (144.8)
  • Frans Mlambo (134) vs. Cory Tait (135.2)
  • Alex O’Toole (204) vs. Luke Trainer (205)
  • Harry Hardwick (145) vs. Richie Smullen (145.2)
  • Chiara Penco (115.8) vs. Aleksandra Toncheva Plamenova (114.6)
  • Claire Lopez (115.8) vs. Danni Neilan (115.4)
Ive never watched an event through YouTube, can you rewind and go back to other fights and pause, or can you only watch live fights?

Coming up on youtube in an hour

Back