• Pietro Penini vs. Mike Shipman
  • Will Fleury vs. Kent Kauppinen
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie)

Attachments

• D812E0C6-84F7-4383-9978-BFC6C61D00D9.jpeg
    D812E0C6-84F7-4383-9978-BFC6C61D00D9.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Those are pretty underwhelming fights, hopefully Bellator steps it up and brings some big names.

Those are pretty underwhelming fights, hopefully Bellator steps it up and brings some big names.
They announced only 2 fights ...

This will be a show for Italy full of local fighters, and rightfully so, this is how you make this sport grow worldwide.

This will be a show for Italy full of local fighters, and rightfully so, this is how you make this sport grow worldwide.
I would expect a lot of local talents in the card but I would also expect some big names in the card to bolster viewership. At least the main and co-main events should be big names (hopefully not fighting cans). At the end of the day, how many people will tune in to watch the local talents.

I think the opposite (especially when you have crowds). If the big show comes to town, I want to see big fighters, not just pay more money to watch guys I could watch on local shows anyway.

How can Bellator have multiple events in Milan over the years but never any in Canada?

Berkhamov will smoke him but he’s a welcome addition to the division. When he wins maybe him vs Jason Jackson or Larkin?

Berkhamov will smoke him but he’s a welcome addition to the division. When he wins maybe him vs Jason Jackson or Larkin?
If Berkhamov smokes this due, which he should, then a Jason Jackson or Andrei Koreshkov fight would be badass. But I dont know if Bellator will throw him right into the top 10 or pad his record a bit like they usually do.

If Berkhamov smokes this due, which he should, then a Jason Jackson or Andrei Koreshkov fight would be badass. But I dont know if Bellator will throw him right into the top 10 or pad his record a bit like they usually do.
It honestly all depends on his contract I feel. If he signed a mid level type deal he’ll prob get those level fights. If he signed cheap they might can crush for a little.

Those shows will probably not be on CBSSN in the United States that’s why they did not show up on the screen. But they will probably be European shows that are not going to be broadcast in the states on CBS and will be available through the Bellator app or something

Back