Media Fabia welcomes Khabib to school of self awareness

Fabio will just add kabib to his ever expanding stable of fighters

Fabia and Khabib linking up is a more legendary duo than Batman and Robin

I saw that there are comments here those were now removed discussing matter of Fabia's philosophy etc.

I think Joshua Fabia's philosophy in his School of Self Awareness course is basically your usual new age conduct, a la Alan Watt, but I don't think Fabia had written any book on his thought.

In school of traditional Eastern philosophy encompassing Buddhism and Hinduism, to a certain degree you have to follow their holy scriptures:
Tripitaka (Buddhism)
Puranas, Itihasas, Vedas (Hinduism)

To a degree some of the teaching can be useful (like ones on how to control your breathing, and metaphor on such and such execution), but many Fabia's teaching are also problematic as he not carrying himself in order, freaking out in front of the media (lowering his credibility), and making large unproven claims (death punch meme, etc).

Most New Age teaching in America is concentrating on the value of presentness contrasting materialistic-obsessed society who chase American dreams. It seeks way to find peace and tranquility without psych medication and rampant hedonism (casual sex, drug, alcoholism, etc).

This is the only clip where I found Fabia explaining his School of Self Awareness in length (timestamped):

If the New Age teaching has a guru and they begin to have a publicity, or public activism which is negatively perceived, from right there and there we can labeled them as cult or cult-like.

Regardless, what is Joshua Fabia relationship exactly with Diego? It seems suspicious as it is never clearly define, it's more than coach-student relationship that's for sure.

Khabib seems like someone who’s way too cognitively well adjusted to fall for this type of stupid shit. That’s concerning
Nah it isn't. This is a random pic from who knows how long ago of him posing with a fellow fighter by holding up a fist. Happens every day / don't look into it as being more than it is.

Nah it isn't. This is a random pic from who knows how long ago of him posing with a fellow fighter by holding up a fist. Happens every day / don't look into it as being more than it is.
I think the picture is before UFC 254, Khabib vs Gaethje.

Totally not giving you shit, but you have a 2004 account, before TUF, so you must have forgot he won TUF at 185. No coffee yet this morning :p
He fought in it once??? Ok thanks for being the Actually Nerd guy.

khabib used to cut a lot of weight to fight at 155.

he may not be the biggest guy in that division,

what he lacks in height and reach, he makes up in strength and mass.

also cannot deny the man has an amazing skillset when it comes to grappling.

he looks like a weight class bigger than diego.

Back