Faber retires today, and he's not even the co-main event

passtard

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I find it disgraceful that the California kid is retiring today, in California, and he's not headlining the event... How do you feel about having PVZ and Sage stealing Faber's spotlight?

He got about 12 titles shots during his career, he can't complain of anything

It's a joke. The UFC has always treated him like shit.

PVZ headlining makes sense after the DWTS success. They are trying to give her a further push and the crowd at the weigh ins seemed to appreciate her.

Faber vs Pickett could definitely have been the co-main though.

People will still be there rooting for him en masse, doesn't matter where it falls on the card.

In recent times, he's gone the way of Poke-Eye-Mon Jones with the skewering of his opponents eyeballs.

Ur-Eye-Out Faber FTW

I don't question his main card slot but who's ahead of him.

More disgraceful than Eddie Wineland and Mizugaki being on he early pre lims?

In recent times, he's gone the way of Poke-Eye-Mon Jones with the skewering of his opponents eyeballs.

Ur-Eye-Out Faber FTW

Good point. That's a sorry stain on an overall distinguished career. I very much hope he eschews such tactics tonight.

Faber has been done ever since Brown knocked him out...

would be a nice gesture to honor his pioneer career in Sac by giving him at least co-main. That way you can still push a more favored main event. there has been next to no mention of him retiring, neither.

Feel bad for Faber too. He was always the butt of a joke.

PVR headlining is a joke.
Although Faber hasn't exactly made a good case for making him the main event either .
Anyway WAR Faber. Hope he goes out with a win. One of my favorite fighters.
Deserves HOF imo.

His last fight should be a main-event against Dillasnake :)

Back