f42's Big "Give that (wo)man a wiki!!!" thread

Vlad Tuinov introduced on Combatpress LW rankings this month,page is saved i guess.

Edit:Shit that was deleted yesterday

bad luck :(

too bad they didnt included Zouggary on the top 10,i want to do his page...

Pretty sure the Urabe brothers are also half fillipino, if that is relevant.

accepting suggestions for kb wiki pages

im thinking about making Taiga, Antonio Plazibat, Murat Aygun..

well if i can suggest something, and i know it will be hard to find, but kickboxing records for MMA fighters like Till, Thompson, Cerrone, Barboza etc would be dope

i appreciate if one of you guys try

well if i can suggest something, and i know it will be hard to find, but kickboxing records for MMA fighters like Till, Thompson, Cerrone, Barboza etc would be dope

i appreciate if one of you guys try
i already tried it once,none of them fought a single notable kickboxer,even a known low level,the only that i found something was Darren Till who faced Claudiu Badoi and Sanny Dahlbeck in their amateur days

the rest of the guys only fought local club US guys

i already tried it once,none of them fought a single notable kickboxer,even a known low level,the only that i found something was Darren Till who faced Claudiu Badoi and Sanny Dahlbeck in their amateur days

the rest of the guys only fought local club US guys
ok, thank you

maybe you don't remember it but i think it was me who first showed you that he fought Badoi, some months ago in that "best WW striker ever at MMA" lol

anyway i appreciate it

Wasn't Barboza going to fight in K1? I remember reading that ages ago, no idea if there is any truth to it.

Probably? Dunno if he's wiki notable for his own page though. Does he have some ISKA whatever title? Anyway I meant just digging out info on the champs for that page! :p

Last edited:
Probably? Dunno if he's wiki notable for his own page with some ISKA title or whatever. Anyway I meant just digging out info on the champs for that page! :p
oh understood :)

maybe later i will try to find something to add in there,i watch with regularity KOK but it is pretty hard to find info about the fighters on internet while not being Polish and Lithianian

anyways someone made Plazibat(K-1 HW champ) a wiki page

i was hoping that Baya could at least give a good fight against Sitthichai to a make a page for him,i i am going to do Takei page soon as i have time,kid is really good

- Timur Nadorov also haves a bright future and i think he won a WAKO world tournament an a WKN one

- Haruma Sayko deserves one too

- Rukiya when he wins a major title

- Ren Hiramoto if he still doing well like last year

plenty options on the lower weight classes who are wiki notable on K-1 while no one new seems to appear at 70kg+ divisions

Back