• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

F*** Slavery, F*** Racism!!!!

I mean, everyone realizes that slavery is illegal in the US, right? Am I missing something here or is it 1845 again?

...he's not around the corner, is he? 'Cause slavery is bullshit! Yea, fuck slavery!!!
Read a newspaper

Ngannou is awesome. His English is still pretty stilted, but it's improving at a very fast rate.

It's awesome he's raising awareness of slavery. A lot of people don't realise that slavery still exists today, mostly in the third world. Although sex slaves are a fairly global problem.

A good reminder that not only white people pwned slaves.

I mean, everyone realizes that slavery is illegal in the US, right? Am I missing something here or is it 1845 again?

...he's not around the corner, is he? 'Cause slavery is bullshit! Yea, fuck slavery!!!

What do you live under a rock?

Huge report of Slavery in Libya with nasty looking atrocities taking place.

You can Google videos and images that are coming in from over there and it's fucking disgusting

He was talking about blacks being sold into slavery in Lybia during his victory speech. It started shortly after Gaddafi was taken out and nobody has put an end to it yet.

Real. He boutta make Sherdog so mad, can't help but be a fan.

You realize ISIS muslims are enslaving Libyans and that's who he was referring to, right? You know... the group that Trump is killing in record numbers?

You should be on your knees, sucking Trump's big dick.

But... Muh Drumpf!
You have very little of that actually right.

Read a newspaper
I stopped after constantly being told that I'm a racist solely because of my skin color and that my Irish ancestors that arrived here post-civil war were responsible for slavery

giphy.gif

Tyron was in the audience with tears in his eyes.

I stopped after constantly being told that I'm a racist solely because of my skin color and that my Irish ancestors that arrived here post-civil war were responsible for slavery
That's how ya do it. Ya can never be wrong if you're always striking back

Man...Imagine how much money Francis would have been worth on the slave market back in the day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back