• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

F*** Slavery, F*** Racism!!!!

Yeah, loved that he said that

He's so scary... yet kind and humble..

giphy.gif

lol didn't stick around to see the entire speech. Did he really say that?

Wouldn’t mind seeing Francis send Trump’s head flying clean off.

Sounds like this guy isn't a fan of Hillary turning Libya into slave market.

What I hate more than racism, is favoritism. Treat everyone equal.

I mean, everyone realizes that slavery is illegal in the US, right? Am I missing something here or is it 1845 again?

...he's not around the corner, is he? 'Cause slavery is bullshit! Yea, fuck slavery!!!

Send Francis to Hit each slave owner with dem handz

I mean, everyone realizes that slavery is illegal in the US, right? Am I missing something here or is it 1845 again?

...he's not around the corner, is he? 'Cause slavery is bullshit! Yea, fuck slavery!!!

I think he means in africa or someshit

He was talking about Libya...

Wouldn’t mind seeing Francis send Trump’s head flying clean off.

You realize ISIS muslims are enslaving Libyans and that's who he was referring to, right? You know... the group that Trump is killing in record numbers?

You should be on your knees, sucking Trump's big dick.

But... Muh Drumpf!

He's referring to what's happening in Libya right now.

Hillary's legacy.

674XQWW.jpg

lol didn't stick around to see the entire speech. Did he really say that?
Kinda. Talked about slavery in Libya and how shit it is that he knows people there who live like that. And fuck slavery. So basically yeah.

I think he’s referring to the Slave trade going on in Libya at the moment

Apparently no one told Libya slavery was over.

Dana going to promote it as the SLAVE Ngannou vs the SLAVE OWNER Stipe

Back