F**k Fedex

FedEx guys never follow my delivery instructions, even if I've signed their thingy to leave the package. They just ignore it (or sometimes take it down) and drop off the item at their distribution center 30 minutes away.

Never had any problems with UPS, though.

They're all unreliable and don't give a shit about doing a good job. They just leave shit anywhere it could easily be stolen.

What the last straw was was them sending my shit back without giving me any time to go pick it up.

Hell yeah. Fuck FedEx, Fuck'em.

tenor.gif

try using the USPS. they just randomly lose packages and dont even care

I get my dog food through Chewy. It's always here within 48 hours after ordering online. I'm not sure who they use though....

Chewy comes thru my area via Amazon delivery

the last time I had to do something like that was when I had my identity stolen and fedex makes it dumb ass easy for anyone to make an account and manipulate all the packages in your name without providing an id or SSN

I had a hell of a time figuring out how I was supposed to get a hold of the workers handling the packages and straight up had to call a bunch of random fedex stores until and employee put me on game and told me what to do after explaining to him that some guy in my city was about to collect like 25-30k in laptops in my name with my money and I have no control over it according to every other fedex employee thus far. The dude ended up giving me a specific number to the specific warehouse and I was able to get in touch with a manager.

Straight up their customer service number and department literally stops you from preventing a situation like this. If it wasn't for the young asian dude that actually gave me the time of day I'd be in tons of fucking debt rn

I'm confused. Some guy stole your identity by creating a fake FedEx account?

I usually just go to the store. Of course I wait till the last piece of kibble is left so I am forced to. Procrastination pays off sometimes.

I'll pay extra to bump up to FedEx. USPS has lost too much of my stuff, or just won't deliver it. I don't know many times they've put an attempted delivery tag on my door when I was home. My local post office is like the PopCopy skit from Chappelle's Show. It's great when you're tracking a UPS package and it's transferred to USPS. All you can do is laugh.

I'll pay extra to bump up to FedEx. USPS has lost too much of my stuff, or just won't deliver it. I don't know many times they've put an attempted delivery tag on my door when I was home. My local post office is like the PopCopy skit from Chappelle's Show. It's great when you're tracking a UPS package and it's transferred to USPS. All you can do is laugh.
try using the USPS. they just randomly lose packages and dont even care
Lol you guys say that but I know peoples who entire livelihoods rely on USPS and these people are sometimes sending thousands of dollars of stuff through the mail that would be easily stealable in a plethora of circumstances

When they ship with Fedex, or UPS they get thier shit stolen and the packages are seemingly in limbo never to be seen or heard of again

Back