F**k Fedex

JoshTehV

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bastards delayed my dog food this year by like 3 weeks and told me the package didn't show up in thier system. Now I'm going through the same shit for a 200$ rod set up
FuckYou%2BFedEx.png

FedEx is actually the best out of all the shipping companies .

ups is the worst

USPS comes through but ground mail is brutal long

I get my dog food through Chewy. It's always here within 48 hours after ordering online. I'm not sure who they use though....

I get my dog food through Chewy. It's always here within 48 hours after ordering online. I'm not sure who they use though....
yeah I went through Chewy, they gave me like a 30 dollar credit and still wanted to credit me even more for the long delay

Okay when I say Fedex y'all say suck dick and when I saw Fedex wife y'all say eat pussy.

Okay when I say Fedex y'all say suck dick and when I saw Fedex wife y'all say eat pussy.
Did you call and press zero a bunch of times until you reached a supervisor !?!
the last time I had to do something like that was when I had my identity stolen and fedex makes it dumb ass easy for anyone to make an account and manipulate all the packages in your name without providing an id or SSN

I had a hell of a time figuring out how I was supposed to get a hold of the workers handling the packages and straight up had to call a bunch of random fedex stores until and employee put me on game and told me what to do after explaining to him that some guy in my city was about to collect like 25-30k in laptops in my name with my money and I have no control over it according to every other fedex employee thus far. The dude ended up giving me a specific number to the specific warehouse and I was able to get in touch with a manager.

Straight up their customer service number and department literally stops you from preventing a situation like this. If it wasn't for the young asian dude that actually gave me the time of day I'd be in tons of fucking debt rn

the last time I had to do something like that was when I had my identity stolen and fedex makes it dumb ass easy for anyone to make an account and manipulate all the packages in your name without providing an id or SSN

I had a hell of a time figuring out how I was supposed to get a hold of the workers handling the packages and straight up had to call a bunch of random fedex stores until and employee put me on game and told me what to do after explaining to him that some guy in my city was about to collect like 25-30k in laptops in my name with my money and I have no control over it according to every other fedex employee thus far. The dude ended up giving me a specific number to the specific warehouse and I was able to get in touch with a manager.

Straight up their customer service number and department literally stops you from preventing a situation like this. If it wasn't for the young asian dude that actually gave me the time of day I'd be in tons of fucking debt rn
?? FedEx customer service isn’t that complicated … you give them the tracking number and demand where the fuck it needs to go .

you open up a lost case . The driver has to go back and verify where the package was left. They are pretty quick to get back to you .

FedEx is the only company that's ever lost One of my package, they've done it multiple times

My all-time favorite was those assholes threw my engagement ring on the front porch (the jeweler paid extra for it to be signature delivery only) and those assholes literally forge my signature in their system. I went online and sure enough it showed that I had supposedly signed for it and there was a fake signature

fedex took 8 days to ship my tv like 400 miles in the same state lol terrible and the box had all the corners dented in.

?? FedEx customer service isn’t that complicated … you give them the tracking number and demand where the fuck it needs to go .

you open up a lost case . The driver has to go back and verify where the package was left. They are pretty quick to get back to you .
thats not how it works when someone steals your identity and sets them all up to be picked up at a specific hub in your city

lmao...yeah I'm totally going to lie about having my identity stolen, having to lock my credit with all 3 credit unions, etc.

They would literally hang up on me after forwarding me to the supervisor on that number because these call centers are all overseas and they didn't want to or even know how to deal with my situation. Every time they told me yeah we are stopping them from being able to be picked up I'd still see that they hadn't.

Do you know how frustrating it is to feel like every dollar in your bank account and around 10-12k over-drafted from it was all lying on the help from these people on the customer service line? It was fucking gut-wrenching.

And do you work for Fedex or some shit like I don't understand where you're going with this.

FedEx is the only company that's ever lost One of my package, they've done it multiple times

My all-time favorite was those assholes threw my engagement ring on the front porch (the jeweler paid extra for it to be signature delivery only) and those assholes literally forge my signature in their system. I went online and sure enough it showed that I had supposedly signed for it and there was a fake signature
lol I've had a package leave and return to the same facility 2-3 times for about a week, thing was like 50 miles from my house too

Back