• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

F**K all of you for giving Conor so much crap!

Conor haters are pathetic. TS is right.
Not as pathetic as his fans oblivious to fraud perpetrated on them. You can fix negativity but fixing stupid is impossible

Really. I thought the whole card was one of the best ones in recent memory. Even the WMMA fight was entertaining. There was KO in final seconds of a HW match. There was lots of blood. There were comebacks. There was a schooling of a braggart. There was post-fight brawl. Lots of entertainment value and some interesting match-ups.

the wmma fight was good ??

never shall a wmma fight be on a major card.

the wmma fight was good ??

never shall a wmma fight be on a major card.

410037.jpg

He doesn't deserve this! It's just not fair! Why are all you haters so hellbent on.........

saying that Conor started the melee in the cage. He just got beaten and choked and saw Khabib attacking his team and his team storming the octagon with intent. One even sprinted and jumped on the cage right where Khabib attacked. His actions are easily defensible under 'defence of others' laws. The only people deserving of assault charges are the thugs that entered the cage to fight illegally.

You got me haters, Salt from every pore about this.

When someone talks as much shit as Conor why are you surprised when people talk it back when he loses? You stupid or something?

Your av is a cheap knock off of the orgional Fedor version too btw

Dont worry OP, these disgusting haters were just waiting for that oportunity, with time the forum will go back to normal. Dont mind them, they just want to provoke everyone because they are sad people.
I dont know how can anyone compare Conor to Ronda, two very different people with a very different midsets when it comes to fighting/losing/winning, etc. Anderson and Jones are two steroid cheats. Conor just got beat by a fucking amazing fighter thats Khabib. Thats all.
And yes, Khabib started the whole mess, he should get punished, Conor was just holding his ground.
Just trolling to see what they'd post. Got a few chuckles out of it watching the vultures gleefully indulging their id.

Oh yea the hate crime law is going to be in full affect for Dildo.

When someone talks as much shit as Conor why are you surprised when people talk it back when he loses? You stupid or something?

Your av is a cheap knock off of the orgional Fedor version too btw

Wrong about the AV, sorry pal.

He doesn't deserve this! It's just not fair! Why are all you haters so hellbent on.........

saying that Conor started the melee in the cage. He just got beaten and choked and saw Khabib attacking his team and his team storming the octagon with intent. One even sprinted and jumped on the cage right where Khabib attacked. His actions are easily defensible under 'defence of others' laws. The only people deserving of assault charges are the thugs that entered the cage to fight illegally.

You got me haters, Salt from every pore about this.

Actually dumbfounded that you could make this as a serious post, that you are so in love with sweet baby jesus mcgregor

Your boy is a scumbag criminal and he got fucking smashed. In your face

vid_conor.0.jpg

chiesa-e1523064630110-750x384.png

images

giphy.webp

latest

brittnee.jpg

Really. I thought the whole card was one of the best ones in recent memory. Even the WMMA fight was entertaining. There was KO in final seconds of a HW match. There was lots of blood. There were comebacks. There was a schooling of a braggart. There was post-fight brawl. Lots of entertainment value and some interesting match-ups.

..... and hot balls ventilation.

Actually dumbfounded that you could make this as a serious post, that you are so in love with sweet baby jesus mcgregor

Your boy is a scumbag criminal and he got fucking smashed. In your face

vid_conor.0.jpg

chiesa-e1523064630110-750x384.png

images

giphy.webp

latest

brittnee.jpg
You were so desperate to join in on the gangbashing that you neglected to scroll for 30 seconds to see what's up. You are a sub100 IQ guy though so fair enough.

Where does Arnie mention that pic? Lay off the proper 12 son
You argue like my wife lol. Arnie called him McGregornator. The pic is an expression of that which I shooped. It all makes perfect sense. How is this so hard to understand even for you? hehehe

Stop being mad. He's taken the game to another level.
If your standard of “another level” is shit, sure. He’s part of the reason UFC went to shit. Even Ireland doesn’t like him. Time to stop being delusional.

Back