• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

F**K all of you for giving Conor so much crap!

You might not have, I don't know. The majority of the "fans" have though and they are turncoats really.

Either way, your response is what I mean by living vicariously through these guys. I get it, Conor can be an asshole and he deserved a beat down, but you are being EXTREMELY emotional and vindictive, almost as if you were personally involved in this.

The beauty of MMA is that these guys get to settle this in the cage.

The only thing more annoying than fairweather fans are guys who get on their moral high horse and act like they're above it all

You see this shit talking behavior in message boards of EVERY single sport. You see tons of people on the streets wearing Cleveland Cavaliers gear but you'll still have hordes of other fans celebrating every time Lebron loses in the finals. Sports fans have always been irrationally passionate and opinionated.

It will continue happening forever, but guess what, Liddell, McGregor, Fedor, Aldo, Lebron, Tom Brady, etc. will still have people coming up to them asking for their autographs and telling them how much they love them. The online shit talking isn't really hurting anybody so you can drop the jaded fan act

The only thing more annoying than fairweather fans are guys who get on their moral high horse and act like they're above it all

You see this shit talking behavior in message boards of EVERY single sport. You see tons of people on the streets wearing Cleveland Cavaliers gear but you'll still have hordes of other fans celebrating every time Lebron loses in the finals. Sports fans have always been irrationally passionate and opinionated.

It will continue happening forever, but guess what, Liddell, McGregor, Fedor, Aldo, Lebron, Tom Brady, etc. will still have people coming up to them asking for their autographs and telling them how much they love them. The online shit talking isn't really hurting anybody so you can drop the jaded fan act
<24>

Back