Ezekial Choke?!?!?!?!

This is a choke that I find only works on new, white belts.

Arashi said:
This is a choke that I find only works on new, white belts.

i get it on blue belts all the time. i find it easier than collar chokes in fact. well from the top at least. i never get it from the bottom

also didnt yoshida use it on tamura. I dont think tamura has a white belt skill level

I find totally the opposite once you get this bad boy locked on theyve not got long to escape. I tap higher belts with this all the time. This is the choke that Yoshida beat Royce Gracie with even though he didnt tap!

hamoon is right. it is a pretty effective choke, and one of the very few you can use inside somebody else's guard

the only time i ever use it is from top of half guard or side mount, and i use a variation anyway...i never really liked this choke, but its probably just that i dont know how to use it right. i prefer a basic cross choke from mount or guard.

i love that choke. effective and can be hit from a number of places with a number of variations.

kimurense said:
that's not really the same thing, he is just squeezing the oponents throat, he isn't even grabbing his sleeves...

Hes grabbing his left sleeve with his right hand and his opponents gi with his left. Same choke just a variation.

kimurense said:
hamoon is right. it is a pretty effective choke, and one of the very few you can use inside somebody else's guard

its effective but I don't know think its a move to be used inside someone else's guard, if you do that, your giving your opponent an easy armbar....

ZeMino said:
its effective but I don't know think its a move to be used inside someone else's guard, if you do that, your giving your opponent an easy armbar....

Not if you stack them properly... Any time you go for a sub, you open yourself up for SOMETHING....

Back