Eye looked horrible

I like how on media day she was talking about how her menstrual cycle was the reason she missed weight last time and male fans dont understand it. She also said her weight was on point and all the issues have been corrected...

Here we are now and she missed weight again, granted, not by much. Still it is the principal of the matter that she said it herself, that the issue has been corrected it.

F2zvLVM.png

that weigh in was all i needed. War cynthia and marvin!!

Joke is an understatement. This is literally the worst main event of any UFC card ever. And then Roberson missing weight by 4.5 lbs? I thought Vettori overreacted a bit last time but if this fight falls through now he has every right to be irate.

Eye has that "i'm on meth and i'm scared" look in her eyes. Jessica "meth eyes" Eye could be the new nickname.

e1c5d3ba1f03b868d0f9a8461b092b00
She looks so sad and hopeless. I legit feel bad for her.

This main event is a fucking disgrace. The chick can’t even make weight and has a losing record. How the hell is she still in the UFC?

Last edited:
Eye IS god awful.

I would rather listen to a Tito Ortiz interview on the origin of the corona virus than watch this fight.

That’s not saying much, that would be comedy gold listening to Tito speak on that lol

I'm attracted to Eye. Her fighting style... not so much.

She looks scared shitless in that one pic.

Joke is an understatement. This is literally the worst main event of any UFC card ever. And then Roberson missing weight by 4.5 lbs? I thought Vettori overreacted a bit last time but if this fight falls through now he has every right to be irate.

Eye has that "i'm on meth and i'm scared" look in her eyes. Jessica "meth eyes" Eye could be the new nickname.

e1c5d3ba1f03b868d0f9a8461b092b00
She looks like Niko Price there.

and they chose her to headline. WMMA is a joke and all WMMA fights should be prelim fights at best with very few minor exceptions.

Back