Eye looked horrible

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Bet Cynthia. Eye said she couldn’t even stand properly. Needed the hoop.

Bet Cynthia if the fight goes ahead

A lousy card with fighters looking lousy at the weigh in. This thing shouldn't even air tomorrow but ESPN needs the live programming with not much else available.

eye should've got cut when she lost like fuckin 5 in a row, they give her this joke of a main event spot for whatever reason even after getting her head kicked off by valentina and never being good anyway and she completely fucks it lmao.

Loved how during her losing skid at 135 all she did was run her mouth about how she barely cuts weight and is too small. She's one division lower now but has missed weight in consecutive fights..... (So what is it were you really too small for bantamweight or are you really a good size bantamweight trying to game the system by fighting at flyweight ?)

That was unprofessional of Eye. Still, I think she wins this fight. at 135 she struggled w/ the bigger opponents out muscling her. I don't think a 5'4 Calvillo will be able to do that, or take her down. And Calvillo's striking is mediocre at best. Eye via Decision.

Coming off a KO loss and an uneventful decision where she came in 6 lbs over. Doesn’t have a single real stoppage in her entire UFC career and then misses weight again. Why is she in a main event slot again?

Bet Cynthia. Eye said she couldn’t even stand properly. Needed the hoop.

Bet Cynthia if the fight goes ahead

Bet Cynthia for sure.

But this is the second straight fight that Eye has missed weight, and in general she's has a bad attitude and is extremely arrogant.
If the Shevchenko KO didn't put her in her place, I'm not sure what will.

At the very least, she needs to be professional and make weight.

eye should've got cut when she lost like fuckin 5 in a row, they give her this joke of a main event spot for whatever reason even after getting her head kicked off by valentina and never being good anyway and she completely fucks it lmao.

Joke is an understatement. This is literally the worst main event of any UFC card ever. And then Roberson missing weight by 4.5 lbs? I thought Vettori overreacted a bit last time but if this fight falls through now he has every right to be irate.

Eye has that "i'm on meth and i'm scared" look in her eyes. Jessica "meth eyes" Eye could be the new nickname.

e1c5d3ba1f03b868d0f9a8461b092b00

Back