• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Extinction level event... You're a billionaire and know it's coming... What do you do?

I would stockpile a shitload of guns and ammo because animals could potentially become a threat with no other people around. I would stockpile all kinds of medicine and medical supplies, non-perishable food, matches and other ways to make fire.

I would buy a ranch with a lot of cattle, pigs, chickens, turkey, fish, and other animals to eat. I would have a nearby farm with all kinds of crops. I would have horses to ride. I'd have a large stream, river, lake and/or spring nearby for water.

For my five people I would bring three young guys who know how to work the farm and ranch, and two intelligent, hot, young female doctors for us to fuck and make babies with.

Connect a cryogenic freezing machine to a solar powered source engineered to last indefinitely and just wait to be woken up by aliens or the super advanced descendants of the other 5 people.

Myself, the pilot (a woman), and 4 of the greatest looking women I could find. Kind of new Adam with 5 Eves. Are we talking a pilot for an airplane or spaceship? How far up do I need to go? No electricity, no lights, no phones, no TV, no computers, etc. Get the girls to hunt, cook, clean, and wash. A log house would have been built and stocked with supplies for 1 year for me and my 5 female companions. Visit all the great sites around the world and not have to pay or wait in line. Fuel saved for the plane in advance. Kind of like living on the Western front in the 1800s.
Gonna need one other dude so you have two sets on genes or if you swing that way

I would build an ark. Then I would pay a harem of prostitutes to join me on it. Yes, money will be useless once the rest of humanity is extinct. No, prostitutes don't know that. I would spend my remaining days bangin' prostitutes until it got old at which point I would kill myself.

Donald (wearing a coat) would be grabbing his wife by the hand and running out of a white house that was on fire from a torpedo.

I was kind of curious as to what people thought a billionaire with a year to prepare would set up for himself to have the most enjoyable life possible in the complete absence of people, and with no possibility of new resources.

It it does kind of depend on your view of the situation doesn't it? are you just going to look out for your own life and those with you are potentially try to rebuild human civilisation?

If it was the latter the 5 people would have to be women, probably in there mid 20's where they could be of child bearing age but also be highly trained in relevant fields and investment would be in a small community that could potentially expand. It might cut down on the Sherbro fantasy as well but potentially take a load of pre fertilised embryo's with you from a wide range of parents, 6 people is a very narrow genetic pool and most speices would be considered as good as gone when they get to that level.

Last edited:
I would take the foremost scientific experts on cloning to my private island where they could experiment until their hearts content. The man or woman that was successfully able to clone humans, or "grow them" in a tube or something would be promised a seat on my plane.
I of course would have to kill him though. I can't have him turning my clone army against me.
I'll start up the clone machine when i return

I would also invest in an Iron Man like suit, as well as other robots that I could control to protect my new planet.

I would take the brains of the people I love, as well as the greatest scientific minds, and I would freeze them, and then put them into new android bodies.

The most difficult part is deciding who to take with me..
I would only choose 1 girl for my queen. Bitches be jealous and catty.
They would either end up killing me, or each other. I aint doing all this work just to end up getting stabbed in my sleep by some crazy pmsing girl.
The others would be women and a feeble male that would work as my support staff

1 year to prepare means the 6 people I would bring with me would be genetic scientists and the year would be spent creating vats that will eventually produce thousands of human clones, enough to repopulate the planet.

Or also maybe create a big underground facility full of knowledge, computers books etc

1 year to prepare means the 6 people I would bring with me would be genetic scientists and the year would be spent creating vats that will eventually produce thousands of human clones, enough to repopulate the planet.

Or also maybe create a big underground facility full of knowledge, computers books etc

Check this out.

It's not what I was talking about but it's an interesting if somber watch.

MV5BMTMyNTIzMDEyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQwOTc2NA@@._V1_.jpg

I would go out with the rest of humanity.

I would have to chose my wife and kids, and what would I be leaving them them to after I'm gone? Them going crazy being the last humans alive?

Nope let's all just go out together with the rest of humanity.

I don't think it would be hard to survive when I came back. The food is still there, right? I'd have an endless supply. The smell of rotting corpses would take some getting used to, I suppose. Five people ain't cleaning that shit up.

Outside of that, I'd just make sure all the people I took with me were female, to get the repopulating on the go stat. I guess in my old age, I'd have to get comfortable with all the incest going on with my offspring, but other than that, I think it'd be pretty stress free.

Back