• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Extinction level event... You're a billionaire and know it's coming... What do you do?

<Lmaoo> This is Sherdog man. The intellectual 'gene pool' here is not the best...
Imagine repopulating the earth with sherdoggers. You could create a master race of 350 pound benching 10 bangers.

iv. I would have the 3 woman impregnated by 3 different men than the surviving treo prior to leaving. That way we have more genetic material to build a healthy race.

Not gonna happen, or at least highly highly unlikely.

Did you guys even read the dang thread?

"You have unimaginable wealth, and manage to arrange for yourself and five others (including the pilot) to leave the planet and return the day after, when it's safe."

It is amazing! We are on page 3 and they still don't get it.

Not gonna happen, or at least highly highly unlikely.
Getting three chicks pregnant before leaving on our hypothetical escape rocket, or an extinction level event that only effects humans?

Imagine repopulating the earth with sherdoggers. You could create a master race of 350 pound benching 10 bangers.
Reminds me to add building a Mountain Dew and Dorito warehouse next to my villa.

Reminds me to add building a Mountain Dew and Dorito warehouse next to my villa.
What about hotpockets? We also gotta make sure whatever genetic specimens we use to repopulate the earth are devoid of elbow pointyness.

<Gordonhat>

Getting three chicks pregnant before leaving on our hypothetical escape rocket, or an extinction level event that only effects humans?

If the population falls as low as 6 the human population is as good as doomed.

Think 'they' estimated the minimum viable population for the human race to survive is around 150.

The flight list will include me,
Hot female Pilot
Hot female Doctor
Hot female Engineer
Hot female chef
Hot female IT nerd

I will repopulate the Earth with my Asian manlet genes.

During the 1 year before take off,
I will build a fortress that will withstand any huge climate change due to human absences.
Build a facilities to store up energy that can be harness easily that will last for 1000 years near that fortress.
Store up food products that will last 1000 years.
Hire farmers to start growing all sorts of edible plants that will be done by 1 year time.
Hire people to start raising pig, chicken, cow, whatever meat product that will be done by 1 year time.

Think 'they' estimated the minimum viable population for the human race to survive is around 150.
then five chicks who know how to cook, bang, and do laundry, a few dogs, hot pockets, and fanta.

Since 150 is the estimate would be better to go with maybe 250. All women of different races and body types all pregnant by me.

Everyone on Earth is going to die at a very specific moment and it cannot be stopped. A pulse emanating from the Earth's core is going to end all human life on the planet. No other animal life will be touched.

You have unimaginable wealth, and manage to arrange for yourself and five others (including the pilot) to leave the planet and return the day after, when it's safe.

You had one year to prepare.

What's waiting for you when you return?

You're thirty years old and in excellent health. What arrangements did you make to survive this empty planet?

the-earth.jpg
Invest heavily in cocaine and top shelf booze and throw the party to end all parties.

Last edited:
build and underground facility enough to hold weapons, food, growing chambers and farms for live stock and veggies. Also find lots of scientists and engineerings, and make sure mankind lives.

My ship would consist of
1. Cafe girl
2. The 19 year old actress
3. The Spanish chick I used to date
4. My flirty ex coworker
5. Satomi Ishihara

I'll learn how to fly the damn thing myself.

Build an underground city and only sell underground condo units to hot sexy women.

When I was 30, I was unmarried, had no kids, and my ball pipes weren't tied off yet. I'm assuming that I'll be that version of myself. I'd want to save family and friends but I'd have the responsibility for that whole repopulation thing, right? Grabbing prime genetic stock for that multiple pairings thing would be a pretty big deal. Multiple birthings. Should probably get some PAWGs or thick young Puerto Rican chicks.

Prior to anything else, a central base of operations would be needed. Faraday cages. Water filtration/purification. Clean energy such as solar. Hospitable climate. I'd probably go with The Carolinas or The Mediterranean.

You'd want to lobby to suspend nuclear power or, at least, have someone in the party who knew how to shut down a reactor. That would keep the pilot and that person busy for a while. Should plan on them breeding first.

Another very important issue is the repository of human knowledge. Book of Eli had an actual library. Digitized with backups would be very important.

Well, if I'm a billionaire who cares about the human race, I'm preserving a huge number of genetic samples in some kind of incredibly safe freezer.

This would be paramount. Party should include fertility doctor with lab and ob/gyn experience.

Always bears being put forrh as an option.

Last edited:
Buy a plot of land in a geographic region without earthquake threat. Build a large underground bomb shelter with steel reinforced concrete, at least 3 feet thick with lead layer in between as radiation shield. Stockpile enough non-perishable food and for at least 1 year. The shelter should include an indoor hydroponics room for growing vegetables, and stocked with plant seeds. Entrance to the place should be monitored by CCTV, to ensure no intruder.

Back