Economy Export to US from Xinjiang Have More Than Doubled Since "Genocide" Declared

Try finding something that is not made in China. It’s insane how many jobs America would have if they made their own products.
Yeah and the goods made in America would be a lot more expensive which is why China produces most of the goods that America consumes. America can't compete in economic terms when it wants cheaper goods for consumers.

Yeah and the goods made in America would be a lot more expensive which is why China produces most of the goods that America consumes. America can't compete in economic terms when it wants cheaper goods for consumers.
Because American workers won’t work for slave wages like many of the Chinese are forced to do.

Because American workers won’t work for slave wages like many of the Chinese are forced to do.
So you are fucked lol
But if Americans REALLY cared they'd only buy American despite the cost. But they don't care. Just like you don't really give a shit about poor Chinese workers being used like slaves.

Why is the uproar usually Western imperialist countries?

You don't see anger from most Muslim nations

China being scapegoated.. you made China powerful when you decided to use it for cheap labour.

I just read in another thread that LeBron James was outraged about something.

Spoiler: it wasn't about Asian children and slave labor making his sneakers.
You should be more pissed off at Nike, Addidas and other brands making shoes in China, than individual atheletes. Atheletes deserve criticism, but people keep focusing on LeBron, who at best is a mid tier fish, and ignore the big fish , who are the corporations.

Why is the uproar usually Western imperialist countries?

You don't see anger from most Muslim nations

China being scapegoated.. you made China powerful when you decided to use it for cheap labour.

The Muslim countries are highly ethnocentric.
They don't want to piss off China for economic and geopolitical reasons.
They are scared their own ethnic cleansings and genocides will receive the same treatment.

Many Muslim nations supporting China is not proof China is innocent.

Its not just the US. Its most of the Western world.

One of our PC MPs here suggested we stop all imports of textiles fro teh ChiComs, it went nowhere.

Our ChiCom loving Trudy will have none of it

You should be more pissed off at Nike, Addidas and other brands making shoes in China, than individual atheletes. Atheletes deserve criticism, but people keep focusing on LeBron, who at best is a mid tier fish, and ignore the big fish , who are the corporations.
Oh I dont like any of them. To be honest I just don't have the heart or energy to put into looking into any of it. It's just depressing and takes energy away from other things I need to do. But then a question to myself arises from that statement I just typed. Is that irresponsible? Selfish? If I see something I think is wrong and i think I have the ability to help change it somehow through words and/or actions even a little bit shouldn't I try? Is it a cop out to say that I need to work on myself first? That in order to help anybody with anything and to be the change I want to see in the world as they say, should I work on being my best self first? I heard a quote once, something like this "if you're not being your best self then everyone is just getting a lesser version of you". Can't remember where thats from but it always stuck with me.

Also I'm pretty stoned.

So you are fucked lol
But if Americans REALLY cared they'd only buy American despite the cost. But they don't care. Just like you don't really give a shit about poor Chinese workers being used like slaves.
Americans totally would buy American if given the chance.

I 100% guarantee If stores stocked shelves with American products, they would be bought.

then they’d keep demanding higher wages to pay for the products. But the elite won’t give higher wages as long as they can trick stupid fucking idiots into keeping borders open to mass immigration, green card immigration, and don’t install tariffs.

by doing this, the American can wrest more wealth away from the wealthy.

could you imagine the demons of LA NYC and DC just willingly parting with their mass accumulation of wealth? They’d prefer to start a civil war over it than see the Hoi Polloi start getting a fair share of the pie.

Edit: the my pillow guy is planning on starting an Amazon style online store where all products are made in america, I bet it does well

One of our PC MPs here suggested we stop all imports of textiles fro teh ChiComs, it went nowhere.

As I keep saying, globalists love China. They use it to massively enrich themselves at OUR expense.

Trudeau openly hates native Canadians who have been in the country for centuries.

Americans care OP.

Globalists and leftist voters do not care.

they undercut every attempt Trump made to rightfully demonize China and cut them off from the world. Globalists make too much in profits from using Chinese slave labor, so this will never stop. Globalists lead the leftist political parties and political establishments of the west, so those people will never stop it
So globalists make up a large majority of the American populace? Or are globalists in America just making up the majority of our economy? If the majority of Americans are globalists, wouldn't that just mean globalism would be an American ideal? I kind of always thought capitalism led to globalism and it doesn't get any more American than that.

So globalists make up a large majority of the American populace? Or are globalists in America just making up the majority of our economy? If the majority of Americans are globalists, wouldn't that just mean globalism would be an American ideal? I kind of always thought capitalism led to globalism and it doesn't get any more American than that.
Americans have few options. given more options they will do their best to help out each other. Globalists run the economy. they also keep attacking small business owners. Now POC small businesses get special exemptions from the assault. The idea being to make small businesses the sole purview of POC.

but america has never been globalist for most of its lifetime.

Americans fall for propaganda so easily.

Of all things, cotton picking. Christ, its almost like this story was chosen because it resonates with American slavery.

There is ZERO evidence of this. This is just more propaganda designed to create a narrative that China is bad so that America can justify economic sanctions against an economic rival. WAKE UP.

This dude has been dropping nothing but truth bombs. A true patriot. Exposes Zenz, total fraud who has been pushing this bullshit.

Link to an article about Zenz

https://thegrayzone.com/2021/02/18/...de-relied-on-fraudulent-far-right-researcher/

Last edited:

Nigel Farage, former head of the UK Independence Party and Brexit supporter, is calling for boycott of all Chinese goods. I wish it happened.

Americans have few options. given more options they will do their best to help out each other. Globalists run the economy. they also keep attacking small business owners. Now POC small businesses get special exemptions from the assault. The idea being to make small businesses the sole purview of POC.

but america has never been globalist for most of its lifetime.

I don't agree with that at all, USA is a hyper individualistic nation. We can't even collectively work together to end a pandemic, 600k dead and people think its a hoax and call people pussies for wearing a mask and getting vaccinated. USA was once able to do that, during World War II Americans worked together to recycle metal scraps. A true collective spirit existed back then, its gone now and it ain't coming back.

Nigel Farage, former head of the UK Independence Party and Brexit supporter, is calling for boycott of all Chinese goods. I wish it happened.

I like most of your posts on other issues but have you ever considered that most of this is just propaganda to keep America ahead of China who it now views as an economic threat? Adrian Zenz who is pushing this the most is an absolutely insane far-right religious nutjob. I think you're a smart dude but it seems like you drank the koolaid on this one. This is Iraq has nukes all over again but for a different reason.

I like most of your posts on other issues but have you ever considered that most of this is just propaganda to keep America ahead of China who it now views as an economic threat? Adrian Zenz who is pushing this the most is an absolutely insane far-right religious nutjob. I think you're a smart dude but it seems like you drank the koolaid on this one. This is Iraq has nukes all over again but for a different reason.
I can't recall reading any article by Zenz ; all the news stories I read sourced eye witnesseses, many who were Uyghurs , some Kazakhs.

Corporate America would love it if no one paid attention to the genocide and forced labor, so the fact the US is actually talking about it means it is true and can't be ignored. Also, it isn't just the US, the Canadians, Brits and Dutch have all concluded it is genocide.

Back