Economy Export to US from Xinjiang Have More Than Doubled Since "Genocide" Declared

I can't recall reading any article by Zenz ; all the news stories I read sourced eye witnesseses, many who were Uyghurs , some Kazakhs.

Corporate America would love it if no one paid attention to the genocide and forced labor, so the fact the US is actually talking about it means it is true and can't be ignored. Also, it isn't just the US, the Canadians, Brits and Dutch have all concluded it is genocide.

Adrian Zenz is the architect of the genocide narrative. It is based on a several page report he made, the link is below if you're interested in reading the report.

https://jamestown.org/wp-content/up...ions-and-IUDs-UPDATED-July-21-Rev2.pdf?x79141

Here is a great article that points out all the inconsistencies in his report.

https://thegrayzone.com/2021/02/18/...de-relied-on-fraudulent-far-right-researcher/

By the way, this isn't an endorsement of how China is handling the Xinjiang region. I actually hate the fact that reeducation camps exist but the claims of "genocide" are clearly being used as an attempt to drum up support for sanction. Keep in mind that many companies are already on their way out to diversify production lines due to COVID-19 so we can't group them all together. Only a few like NIKE, H&M have made those accusations.

Americans totally would buy American if given the chance.

I 100% guarantee If stores stocked shelves with American products, they would be bought.

Edit: the my pillow guy is planning on starting an Amazon style online store where all products are made in america, I bet it does well
I'd be impressed if that happens but also cynical that people would be willing to pay a lot more.

Adrian Zenz is the architect of the genocide narrative. It is based on a several page report he made, the link is below if you're interested in reading the report.

https://jamestown.org/wp-content/up...ions-and-IUDs-UPDATED-July-21-Rev2.pdf?x79141

Here is a great article that points out all the inconsistencies in his report.

https://thegrayzone.com/2021/02/18/...de-relied-on-fraudulent-far-right-researcher/

By the way, this isn't an endorsement of how China is handling the Xinjiang region. I actually hate the fact that reeducation camps exist but the claims of "genocide" are clearly being used as an attempt to drum up support for sanction. Keep in mind that many companies are already on their way out to diversify production lines due to COVID-19 so we can't group them all together. Only a few like NIKE, H&M have made those accusations.

I haven't read any of Zenz's articles, and I only know of him from pro China netziens on Twitter.

I called it genocide as far back as 2019 or early 2020, well before the US, Canada, UK, Netherlands and western media were calling it that. I called it genocide based on what China is doing to the Uyghurs.

I haven't read any of Zenz's articles, and I only know of him from pro China netziens on Twitter.

I called it genocide as far back as 2019 or early 2020, well before the US, Canada, UK, Netherlands and western media were calling it that. I called it genocide based on what China is doing to the Uyghurs.

Well, I just posted the "research" he did. That single paper is why we're seeing all of this genocide talk in the media today, what he presented in the research paper as "proof" is full of inaccurate claims that has been debunked thoroughly.

Watch this video in its entirety, it goes through this history of American interventions and how similar the propaganda was to what is being used now. Fake testimonies, exaggerated claims, etc. Then the bulk of the video talks about who Zenz is and debunks the information in his report. Seriously, you owe it to yourself to watch this.

Reminder that the accusation of ''genocide'' (forced labour too for that matter still comes from Zenz conjectures) rests entirely on the research of an ''independent researcher'' who is a rapture-ready evangelical nutjob sitting on the board of the Victims of Communism Memorial (which is funded by the US congress and counts covid deaths as victims of communism) who has been caught egregiously making shit up in that paper. This guy (Adrian Zenz) is on record saying that he feels divinely commanded to destroy China and, I shit you not, thinks that the fall of capitalism (apparently he ties the rise of China with the fall of capitalism) will usher in the anti-Christ on Earth. Yes really.
Needless to say the research isn't peer reviewed and was just blasted everywhere uncritically by the biggest anglosphere MSM outlets, in fact this grotesquely biased nobody who can't even speak chinese was first approached by the BBC to do research on the uighurs lol. Totally normal and organic, it doesn't smell at all like some coordinated psyop campaign using intelligence assets. Greenwald is 100% right when he says that the MSM outlets in the anglosphere have become undistinguishable from CIA/MI6 bulletins.

Anyhow, let's take his research at face value, by far the most shocking allegation Zenz makes is that in Xinjiang there were 80% of all IUDs insertion in China in 2018, hence the accusation of ''forced sterilization''. Now, keep in mind that IUDs are not even ''sterilization'', it's a form of temporary contraception that can be removed anytime; but anyway let's look at how he arrives at this incredible number. He takes the data from the 2015-2019 Health and Hygiene Statistical Yearbook and references table 8-8-2, here's the data in that table for every province translated in a spreadsheet:

So how did he get the 80% number? He took the difference between net insertions in all of China (299851) and the net insertions in Xinjiang (239457) and voila' that gives him 80%. But this methodology is literally insane because you can compare the net total with every province and you end up with different values that compounded easily go way over 100% (impossibility).
For instance you get 61% in Henan (205981/299851), 69% in Hubei (184259/299851)
(those are majority Han provinces by the way), and so on. The correct way to calculate the percentage is to compare those values with the total number, not the net total. So in the case of XinJiang 328475/3774318 = 8.7 %.
While this ghoul surely did this on purpose (nobody is so stupid to use such an absurdly laughable methodology) the problem isn't even crude propagandists like Zenz but again the fact that MSM outlets in the anglosphere have become just slavishly uncritical organs to push narratives and propaganda useful to intelligence agencies, there's 0 journalistic integrity and fact-checking when it comes to countries that are non US aligned, everything goes, be it evangelical schitzos, cults like Falun Gong, ''unnamed sources say'' and so on and so forth.
holy based

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back