Expect more body shots from Conor McGregor

Aren't body shots risky when you have a reach disadvantage & scared of getting taken down?

Honestly I can't recall if Diaz even had much of a reach advantage. Plus I doubt Diaz goes for a takedown. Even though he'd sumbit Conor quick if he did.

Body shots can be used to prevent TDs to keep somebody from ducking under and shooting(see Ross vs Sanchez) but Nate wont shoot a TD he might pick up a single but thats it.

Nah, it's 100% gay bashing to call people gay who's not gay, using the term "gay" as an insult. I reported it. Anything else you wanna include?
Damn man! I'm sorry keyboard warrior. You are too tough for me. I concede. Plz don't report again

show me one excuse please?

He landed 64% of the body shots he threw. Not a bad percentage given the reach differential.
Yyyyyyyyyyyeah, that's pretty bad against a man on 10 days notice. I DO have just one question though...... Who won the fight? Was it the man with a full camp or the man coming out of Cabo on 10 days notice?

This is a dumb attitude. Nates the better boxer so conor can do nothing with his boxing to surprise nate? That really doesn't sound dumb to you?
He can't surprise him with body shots, Nate's taking those from guys like Andre Ward, so Conor isn't going to top that or show him a superior way of hitting him there. Try not to talk about what's dumb when your thought process is narrow and simplistic, jackass.

Yyyyyyyyyyyeah, that's pretty bad against a man on 10 days notice. I DO have just one question though...... Who won the fight? Was it the man with a full camp or the man coming out of Cabo on 10 days notice?
We all know who flukily won the fight.

The same fighter that was training for a triathlon and the same guy that has been training in MMA for 16 years. You don't just forget how to fight. Diaz boys don't have hobbies, they train, it's what they do (straight from their mouth).

Training camps aren't some miracle to guarantee victory. Bisping said it himself, he got to come in fresh, no bumps or bruises, and ready to go. The rest is history. Fighters have been coming in on short notice and causing upsets since the begining

He can't surprise him with body shots, Nate's taking those from guys like Andre Ward, so Conor isn't going to top that or show him a superior way of hitting him there. Try not to talk about what's dumb when your thought process is narrow and simplistic, jackass.
You do realize that nate doesn't train with ward that much right? Plus ward & conor strike nothing alike. So yes, conor could surprise nate with body shots. I mean, do you think nate training with ward allows him to absorb all of wards abilities? lol
Try not to get so salty over an internet forum bro. Just bc nate trained with Andre ward a handful of times doesn't mean he'll never be surprised on the feet again. Once again, you're post made you look..... less than smart lol

You do realize that nate doesn't train with ward that much right? Plus ward & conor strike nothing alike. So yes, conor could surprise nate with body shots. I mean, do you think nate training with ward allows him to absorb all of wards abilities? lol
Try not to get so salty over an internet forum bro. Just bc nate trained with Andre ward a handful of times doesn't mean he'll never be surprised on the feet again. Once again, you're post made you look..... less than smart lol
And your post makes you look like a genius?

And your post makes you look like a genius?
No, but at least my post isn't saying stupid shit, like since nate trained with Andre ward a few times he'll never be vulnerable on the feet in mma again. I mean come on, surely you can agree that's just retarded.

No, but at least my post isn't saying stupid shit, like since nate trained with Andre ward a few times he'll never be vulnerable on the feet in mma again. I mean come on, surely you can agree that's just retarded.
Sounds like you have SPC.

Probably but Nate can handle them more then Conor can. Inb4 abs mean you can handle body shots.

Pacquiao ab technique?

Manny_Pacquiao_stick_training.gif

Back