Exactly why did Ronda get beat so badly?

Exactly why did Ronda get destroyed?

• Total voters
Piss-poor training. If she'd dumped Edmond and spent the last year at any real fight camp, it might have gone very differently.

I'm a really big Ronda fan, but I've been seen this whole mentally broken thing and it kind of irks me. She came in in incredible shape, she just got tagged and rocked early by a knockout artist
How can you even dispute it though I mean look at the time period from the Holly fight to the Nunes fight....

No champion has EVER acted like that after a loss

How can you even dispute it though I mean look at the time period from the Holly fight to the Nunes fight....

No champion has EVER acted like that after a loss

ask yourself this.If all that extra bs never happened, Would the way the fight ended be a very possible outcome?

ask yourself this.If all that extra bs never happened, Would the way the fight ended be a very possible outcome?
So like say if she was still the champ and hadn't lost? I believe she would have done much better in the fight, at least lasted longer if nothing else

So like say if she was still the champ and hadn't lost? I believe she would have done much better in the fight, at least lasted longer if nothing else

No not necessarily not lost but not have had the reaction that makes many think she's mentally broken, and I agree with you even in a rematch right now I think it's possible that would fair a bit better, But Amanda hits hard as fuck and landed early when she's most dangerous, that could have easily to Ronda in her "mental prime" for lack of a better term, against a beast like Nunes

xGFQXjs.png

Wtf lol no she didn't. Some of you guys only see what you want to see lol

Ronda got hit, then she panicked and started flailing around in desperation while Nunes punched the shit out of her. Trust me, the fight was over as soon as Nunes landed the first punch.

Ronda got hit, then she panicked and started flailing around in desperation while Nunes punched the shit out of her. Trust me, the fight was over as soon as Nunes landed the first punch.

this, and saying she quit after the first punch are two completely different things

The fight was clearly over as soon as Nunes landed the very first punch.

Normally this kind of statement is a hyperbole, but in this case it is very much accurate.

You can actuallly see how violently Ronda's head snaps back when they first engage. She was stunned stiff and had no inate foundation of defense except to put her arms up helplessly.

It's weird and sad at the same time. This is like UFC 7 type shit where a well-rounded proto-mixed martial artist just lights up some hapless one-dimensional grappler with the crudest stand-up.

And it was absolutely necessary for the advancement and establishment of WMMA as a credible aspect of this sport.

Jackson has had Holly for years. Holly would have killed ronda in sparring, and ronda would have quit and never have made it out of the gym. ronda has an alpha mindset. She has made a fortune by ducking anyone who could punch. She didn't take brain damage for chump change like most fighters do.

This is my point. Imagine Ronda or Holly with years of experience rolling and sparring together. Pretty terrifying.

Back