Exactly what punch rocked Cowboy?

Yeah. He folded over and put the eye damage makeup and fake blood on. He barely got touched.
I think I saw him pull out a blade from his jocks wrapped in tape when nobody was looking and cut himself (old wrestling trick)

All you casuals watch his fights where he gets starched... then watch this fight again. LOL

Thanks Conor for the easy money but everyone including Cerrone knew hahahah

I thought some pbp said something about a Conor uppercut.

The one where dana said he would make a lot of money for pretending to be KO'd

He looked like he was rocked by Conor's thigh, then Conor's shoulder strikes, then the kick. Conor landed good shots but Cerrone looked like a guy who knew he was supposed to be a sacrificial lamb and not fight back.

He looked rocked immediately just from contact and by everything that touched him after that. Bizarre fight.

It wasn't a punch, it was a shoulder... a shoulder of all things. Cerrone needs to retire today. #norespect

everything conor landed hurt cow
even the knee after he ducked the first punch

Seemed to me like he ate few shoulder bumps then got head kicked but it only connected with the toes and was not even a clean kick. Then he randomly covered up and folded
should revoke ur mma watching card

Seemed to me like he ate few shoulder bumps then got head kicked but it only connected with the toes and was not even a clean kick. Then he randomly covered up and folded

Doesn't matter what part of the foot connected, Cowboy's head was made to accelerate quickly. That's all it takes.

He got hit in the mouth after his nose was fucked. His mouth was probably open so he could breath, so thats the story.

Lol Conor haters need Conor to literally murder someone before they give him credit and dont claim "Fixed!!!"
*Conor kills a guy via head trauma during a fight*

"Well Dana threatened the man's family and administered a brain swelling poison to make sure Conor killed him during the fight."

Dude went straight to turtle mode. Legs didn't buckle, eyes didn't roll back, didn't get wobbled, no concussion, one good hit and he gave up and turtled. Not saying he was paid off, but he definitely gave up after a single hit that didn't hurt him.

It doesn't have to be a fix to see the man gave up.

His nose was shattered with the shoulder strikes, and then the head kick landed clean on the jaw. Got hit with a few shots on the way down too. What else are you looking for?
Unless the opponent dies, every Conor fight will be considered a fix from now on

Needs GIF's of those Shoulder bumps -happened too fast - and wanna use them on the womens self defense class im teaching tomm

I'd be rocked tacking a kick to the noggin from a third grader, so I'm pretty sure Conor's kick might have affected Donald abit

The knee in the beginning and then the shoulder strikes didnt let him recover and kept him compromised until he got hit with the headkick and punch along the fence

He got jolted pretty good with Conor's thigh when he shot under that first punch, too.

(Also, I'm hoping by now everyone has watched the replays enough to see that Conor hit him clean repeatedly with everything and from every direction.)

It wasn't a punch it was Mac's super deltoid bumps what done it lolol fake as fuck

Back