Exactly what punch rocked Cowboy?

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Seemed to me like he ate few shoulder bumps then got head kicked but it only connected with the toes and was not even a clean kick. Then he randomly covered up and folded

His head snapped back from the kick

Toes or not

Randomly? He got kicked in the head you moron.

His nose was shattered with the shoulder strikes, and then the head kick landed clean on the jaw. Got hit with a few shots on the way down too. What else are you looking for?

Not a Conor fan but that kick was clean. Did you watch the slow mo?

Yeah. He folded over and put the eye damage makeup and fake blood on. He barely got touched.

None of them. It was fucking staged. No wonder they chose cowboy for McGregor's "spectacular" return. Only a jobber like him would agree to Dana's dirty deals

It's all cgi

Lol Conor haters need Conor to literally murder someone before they give him credit and dont claim "Fixed!!!"

It looked like the gust of wind from conor's first punch was what rocked cerrone

"only connected with the toes"

Never been kicked before?

Last edited:
Seemed to me like he ate few shoulder bumps then got head kicked but it only connected with the toes and was not even a clean kick. Then he randomly covered up and folded

The shoulder strikes where Cerrone acted rocked gave away that it was fixed

Those shoulder strikes stunned him a but that head kick did it.

Cerrone doesn't move his head for shit so it was expected for his head to be in place after those shoulder strikes.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the actual game plan....put his head in place and T off like golf.

If it was clean cowboy would have been ko'd stiff. You know this. You're salty and hinting at diving. lols

He got stunned from the shoulder strikes lol.

Cerrone looked like an old man getting beat.

Needs to step away

He got kicked in the face, make sure to watch the fight next time

Back