Ex ufc champ vs Ex HW boxing champion.

Lose-lose situation for Belfort.
If he gets KOd, he got his ass beat by a 59 year old.
If he wins, it means almost nothing since he beat a geriatric.
If it gets sanctioned I'm still plugging big time for Holyfield and think he will get it done.

Lose-lose situation for Belfort.
If he gets KOd, he got his ass beat by a 59 year old.
If he wins, it means almost nothing since he beat a geriatric.
Lose-lose-win situation: easy money is the win

im rooting for THE COMMANDER in this one but i dont think he should be fighting at all. He's 58!

Wait, what? Vitor is fighting Evander now?

Last I saw of Evander (which wasn't that long ago), the dude is still in shape and still moves well. He doesn't look anywhere near his age. It's actually pretty impressive.

Here's a recent photo:
NINTCHDBPICT000635288943.jpg

Oh shit. De la hoya was too small for vitor. I don’t remember any of the Holyfield fights and I don’t think they are gonna go full throttle anyway.

I don't like to see 58 year olds fighting but Holyfield is probably way bigger and used to have a great chin. So he should have a chance. But I don't have much hope for a good fight considering how bad Tyson and Roy Jones looked in their fight. This is a young man's game.

Yep, a lose/lose shit show. Poor, poor Vitor. Being a fan of his since the day he showed up has been a long, painfully sad journey.
<DCrying>

Holyfield is a heavyweight and Vitor has been cutting to fight at 185lbs he is going to be a lot smaller than Evander

Holyfield is a heavyweight and Vitor has been cutting to fight at 185lbs he is going to be a lot smaller than Evander

If I remember correctly, Evander is a middleweight who roided-up to heavyweight. His natural frame is smaller than I first thought.

Edit: here you go...
evander+light.jpg

Back