Ex ufc champ vs Ex HW boxing champion.

.Would Belfort winning this for MMA restore our pride after Jake Paul beat it?

MMA fighter v boxer in a boxing match is pretty much only upside for MMA.

Now in a middle ground like kick boxing it would be different.

We're going to see how an elite combat athlete who is nearly 60 does vs another elite combat athlete who is a little smaller and not in his sport but is a lot younger does. I'm actually pretty excited, its a lot more interesting than the Oscar fight. We're going to see the limits of 60 year old physiology in unarmed combat.

Isn't Vitor like 45 too? Stop acting like they are 2 generations apart

jake paul has done nothing to mma . stop talking about him as if he has any legitimacy
Jake Paul has done a lot to MMA! He’s championing pay equity and raising a very loud voice for mma figthers

Oooh, I mean it could go either way.. um, wow,

Nah jokes - Holyfield. Extremely easily.

I don't like to see 58 year olds fighting but Holyfield is probably way bigger and used to have a great chin. So he should have a chance. But I don't have much hope for a good fight considering how bad Tyson and Roy Jones looked in their fight. This is a young man's game.
Tyson and Jones weren't allowed to KO each other. The CSAC claimed they would stop the fight if there was one KD. They were basically play fighting. Not saying I disagree with you, but that is the reason why they didn't go full throttle.

Tyson and Jones weren't allowed to KO each other. The CSAC claimed they would stop the fight if there was one KD. They were basically play fighting. Not saying I disagree with you, but that is the reason why they didn't go full throttle.
And from the looks of it if Tyson didn’t pull back he could have KD or KOd Roy a few times

I wanna see Evander use the same strategy that Foreman used on Michael Moorer.

Another bore fest... two fighters that should be fighting in the Senior citizens center auditorium in the old folks home at this point and we have Sherdog people who think it is interesting and of value?
retirement homes can have some good fights at times.
Joe Kapp QB in the CFL & NFL
MV5BMzhjYTM1MjktY2MyNi00YWYyLTk3OWMtNDFkYWUzMjVkY2Y5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTcyODY2NDQ@._V1_UY317_CR120,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

vs Angelo Mosca CFL & Pro Wrassler
upload_2021-9-4_14-44-52.jpeg

Evander Holyfield might be the meanest cuss on the planet.

Him and RJJ were my two favorite boxers to watch when I was young(and they were in their prime)

Holyfield is a heavyweight and Vitor has been cutting to fight at 185lbs he is going to be a lot smaller than Evander

Holyfield was never a big HW. He fought at LHW in the amateurs and started his career at cruiserweight when the CW limit was 190 lbs.

Holyfield is a heavyweight and Vitor has been cutting to fight at 185lbs he is going to be a lot smaller than Evander

Prime Evander rolled at about 215 pounds without a cut.

About a year ago he was at 225.

Don’t see size being the thing.

Evander made a career from Knocking out fools 40 pounds bigger…. Same with Tyson really. Evander’s boxing has held up against the very best of two generations.

Evander fought at LHW and Cruiser before he stepped into the deep end.

Both Mike and Evander could have made 205 with the smallest weight cut in their prime.

The difference between mid 40s and nearly 60 is considerably more apparent than mid 40s vs mid 20s. We've seen boxers and MMA fighter compete at a world class level in their 40s. No one nearly 60 is capable of that

15 years is not much of difference? Maybe Jones vs Liddell is a good fight today in your opinion

Back