• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Ex-cop Derek Chauvin, who was convicted of killing George Floyd, stabbed in prison

This happening sure exposes certain people.

Floyd: piece of shit that beat pregnant women and held guns to their stomachs among a life of numerous other violent offenses. Murals of him are okay, it's not about who he was, gloss over all that quickly and canonize him if it furthers our cause.

Chauvin: piece of shit that used his position of power abusively which led to the death of the other piece of shit. Gets stabbed, and the same people are stroking their little peckers about it and are as happy as kids on Christmas morning.

Hey, prison violence is a serious issue too. If Chauvin dies, maybe they can paint murals of him and shit and he can be a representation of the issue. It you know...wouldn't be "about him", it would just be to bring awareness. The fact he's a repugnant human being is inconsequential!
You still sound bitter he wasn't able to get away with murdering the big black guy.

No matter what anyone says and no matter what the ultimate cause of death was that cop needs to do prison time because he's a f****** scumbag murderous bastard and could have easily killed George Floyd with what he was doing.

Anyone defending that cup is a total f****** loser.
wow. this is where we are at. People actually think that it does not matter if you actually commit murder anymore. you deserve to go to jail for murder for being a scumbag and you COULD have committed murder under different circumstances.

Are there still people who believe that the verdict wasn't political and symbolic, since it was revealed that Floyd had a likely fatal level of fentanyl in his system and the standard was "beyond a reasonable doubt"? Symbolic, political prisoners sure are getting popular in the US these days...
Why does it matter what other things Floyd "could" have died from when we know specifically what he did die from?

You just sound bitter that the cop didn't get away with it.

You still sound bitter he wasn't able to get away with murdering the big black guy.

No offense, but that comment makes you sound dumb.

I called Chauvin a POS, and he deserved prison. Sending him away isn't canonizing a dude that had a long violent history that includes beating pregnant women and sticking a gun to their stomach, now is it?

See how those are two different things?

It's the losers here that gloss over Floyd also being a POS with language like "he was no hero but..." that then turn around and gleefully celebrate another guy that "was no hero" being stabbed.

If you don't see the hypocrisy, you're either very stupid (unlikely) or it's because you don't want to see it.

No offense, but that comment makes you sound dumb.

I called Chauvin a POS, and he deserved prison. Sending him away isn't canonizing a dude that had a long violent history that includes beating pregnant women and sticking a gun to their stomach, now is it?

See how those are two different things?

It's the losers here that gloss over Floyd also being a POS with language like "he was no hero but..." that then turn around and gleefully celebrate another guy that "was no hero" being stabbed.

If you don't see the hypocrisy, you're either very stupid (unlikely) or it's because you don't want to see it.
Not understanding why people saw George Floyd, a black man murdered on camera non chalantly by a white cop, as a symbol of a greater issue in America is, pardon my French, fuckin retarded.

This happening sure exposes certain people.

Floyd: piece of shit that beat pregnant women and held guns to their stomachs among a life of numerous other violent offenses. Murals of him are okay, it's not about who he was, gloss over all that quickly and canonize him if it furthers our cause.

Chauvin: piece of shit that used his position of power abusively which led to the death of the other piece of shit. Gets stabbed, and the same people are stroking their little peckers about it and are as happy as kids on Christmas morning.

Hey, prison violence is a serious issue too. If Chauvin dies, maybe they can paint murals of him and shit and he can be a representation of the issue. It you know...wouldn't be "about him", it would just be to bring awareness. The fact he's a repugnant human being is inconsequential!
When it comes to how you judge a persons character, do you hold Trump ahead of Jesus or just slightly behind our lord and savior?

Not understanding why people saw George Floyd, a black man murdered on camera non chalantly by a white cop, as a symbol of a greater issue in America is, pardon my French, fuckin retarded.

Derp. I'm trying very hard to give you the benefit of the doubt here...

I understand why people want him to be a symbol but as a society we should maybe aim to still not canonize him. What's hilarious is that you willfully ignore the actual point of the hypocrisy that exists.
Should we have murals of Chauvin so we can rally around the "greater issue" of violence in prisons? Fuck no.

They paint murals depicting the guy as "Saint George" and you dopes shrug it off as unimportant that the guy killed was every bit the POS as the guy who did it. And act like it "doesn't matter". It doesn't matter in terms of Chauvin being held accountable. It matters that we as a society shouldn't embrace violent, shitty humans as canonized martyrs just because it might help further an agenda.

When it comes to how you judge a persons character, do you hold Trump ahead of Jesus or just slightly behind our lord and savior?

Trump? What? No offense...what the hell are you talking about? You think I'm a MAGA guy or...?

Take a breath bud. Reset.

Derp. I'm trying very hard to give you the benefit of the doubt here...

I understand why people want him to be a symbol but as a society we should maybe aim to still not canonize him. What's hilarious is that you willfully ignore the actual point of the hypocrisy that exists.
Should we have murals of Chauvin so we can rally around the "greater issue" of violence in prisons? Fuck no.

They paint murals depicting the guy as "Saint George" and you dopes shrug it off as unimportant that the guy killed was every bit the POS as the guy who did it. And act like it "doesn't matter". It doesn't matter in terms of Chauvin being held accountable. It matters that we as a society shouldn't embrace violent, shitty humans as canonized martyrs just because it might help further an agenda.
Why do you think he was "canonized"?

I told you why but that seemed to bother you so tell me why you think he's such a "hero"...

Man these new type of "likes" you can give to posts really shows you the type of unhinged and psychopatic idiots there are on this forum. Laughing at and celebrating suicides, murders and knife attacks.

I'm happy they don't love in the same country as I do and I hope the FBI is reading along.

Why do you think he was "canonized"?

I told you why but that seemed to bother you so tell me why you think he's such a "hero"...

Honestly, the only thing that "bothers me" (and it's really more perplexing than bothersome) is the fact that you cannot delineate between why some in society might make the choice to martyr and canonize him...and why more clear headed individuals would think it inappropriate.

The problem isn't in understanding WHY some have done it. I know why. I'm saying it's a bad idea to do it, whether it furthers your agenda or not.

You think depicting a woman beating POS as "Saint George" was the only way to move forward to tackle police brutality/race relations etc? Is that your contention?

Man these new type of "likes" you can give to posts really shows you the type of unhinged and psychopatic idiots there are on this forum. Laughing at and celebrating suicides, murders and knife attacks.

I'm happy they don't love in the same country as I do and I hope the FBI is reading along.
He didn't die of an overdose.

Like that as you will.

What do you expect when you put the dregs of society in one place. Doesn’t make it right, but prisons are big business in the US and when contracts go to the lowest bidder, things like this will be rampant.

Honestly, the only thing that "bothers me" (and it's really more perplexing than bothersome) is the fact that you cannot delineate between why some in society might make the choice to martyr and canonize him...and why more clear headed individuals would think it inappropriate.

The problem isn't in understanding WHY some have done it. I know why. I'm saying it's a bad idea to do it, whether it furthers your agenda or not.

You think depicting a woman beating POS as "Saint George" was the only way to move forward to tackle police brutality/race relations etc? Is that your contention?
What "agenda" is it furthering to symbolically "canonize" a black man being killed by a white cop?

It's the most visceral, most well recorded embodiment of an all too familiar problem in America.

I think you are concentrating on the wrong things. Nobody made a statue of George Floyd because he was am otherwise unsavory human being, yet it appears you can't seem to get past his past in order to concentrate on what actually happened to him and why that's relevant historically.

Are there still people who believe that the verdict wasn't political and symbolic, since it was revealed that Floyd had a likely fatal level of fentanyl in his system and the standard was "beyond a reasonable doubt"? Symbolic, political prisoners sure are getting popular in the US these days...

No, because it sounds like you have no idea how our laws work.

This one isn't even remotely hard. If you have a guy who ingested X drugs, even a lethal dose, and you shoot him, that's still murder. The "he probably would have died anyway", isn't an defense. Never has been.

Same principle as when a shitty cop sets his knee on the back of someones neck and causes them to die.

But this thread is about Chauvin getting shanked in prison. We've got a massive George Floyd thread full of stupid claims that your post would be better suited for. We need not weep for Chauvin though. He implied the reason he liked to use excessive force (Floyd wasn't his first) was because he felt it made him look tough and that no one was gonna bother him about it. Well now he's in an environment where he can test that theory.

Granted, it isn't working out too well.

Back