1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Ex-Champ Juanma Lopez arrested for Domestic Violence

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by MMALOPEZ, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Mr2urbo Black Belt

Both malicious and non malicious intent, what about the sterilization of almost 30 thousand young PR women? Or how Cornelius Rhodes admittedly injected cancer cells into Puerto Ricans? Anyway, where I'm getting at is ethnic cleansing at its finest, domestic violence in the island is a problem as much as in the US only difference is a young man will get a slap on the wrist for carrying a gun whereas making verbal threats to a spouse will carry a sentence of 5 years, again, another subject but im firm with systemic sterilization of the PR people by all means

2. Buddy Revell Amazon Prime Unboxing Champion Banned

Im all out of likes but yeah. I agree. I wasn’t going there lol but yes, there was some bad shit done to the people there. Didn’t even mention Vieques or the 4 centuries of underinvestment and neglect of the island by Spain. Not very familiar with the gun laws on the island as I make it a point to not be packing when I’m there or in general (last went in early 2020).

Mr2urbo likes this.
  3. SuwoopBangin Praise Be Unto The Based

Guy has bad CTE by now. Dunno about his history of domestic violence throughout his life, but CTE will do nothing but exacerbate it. Poor gal.

4. cottagecheesefan Gold Belt

This. At least he didn't murder her and throw her off a bridge. Jail him before that happens please.

Mr2urbo likes this.
  5. Rob-G Purple Belt

Ahhh I remember the days when Gamboa and Juanma were pretty darn famous and on a collision course to a mega fight with each other. Sad it never happened and even sadder they both been having trouble outside the ring. Hope the girl will be alright. This isn’t cool at all. I’m guessing it’s safe to same heavy drugs and/or alcohol is a factor here